Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys,

I was looking to get some products especially some poorboys stuff, anyone know any local places selling good products. Any other advice

thanks again

Post Thanks / Like
    there are no Poorboy`s distributors in IL, you will most likely have to order everything online.

Post Thanks / Like
    What about pads. I have been buying online but would prefer to purchase locally so I dont have to wait 3-4 days when a pad separates from the Velcro.

Post Thanks / Like
    Same with pads, need to buy online. Just buy some extra next time you order.

Post Thanks / Like
    how about m105? I cant seem to find that anywhere here.

Post Thanks / Like
    When I lived in Arlington Heights, I would buy my pads and other misc supplies at CarQuest in Libertyville on Milwaukee. They have an Auto Body Supply store attached to it that has lots and lots of professional grade supplies. I`ve gone back when I`ve been in the arear (I`m in far south west Yorkville, over 1.5 hrs from that store) but I end up buying stuff online now.
    Current Rides:

2008.5 Crystal White Mazdaspeed3 (mine)

2008 Ford Edge Vapor Silver (wife`s)

Post Thanks / Like
    are you actually in chicago or one of the burbs? i live in aurora i have gotten my M105 and M205 as well has the Meguiar pads from local paint supply store. to get it locally best bet would do a search for body shop supply stores in your area

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blue-sun
    When I lived in Arlington Heights, I would buy my pads and other misc supplies at CarQuest in Libertyville on Milwaukee. They have an Auto Body Supply store attached to it that has lots and lots of professional grade supplies. I`ve gone back when I`ve been in the arear (I`m in far south west Yorkville, over 1.5 hrs from that store) but I end up buying stuff online now.

there is a body shop supply store in aurora which would be closer for you than Arlington Heights.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keep_it_clean
    are you actually in chicago or one of the burbs? i live in aurora i have gotten my M105 and M205 as well has the Meguiar pads from local paint supply store. to get it locally best bet would do a search for body shop supply stores in your area

Quote Originally Posted by keep_it_clean
    there is a body shop supply store in aurora which would be closer for you than Arlington Heights.

Which body supply store? I looked when I first moved out here to Yorkville, stopped by one that didn`t have much.
    Current Rides:

2008.5 Crystal White Mazdaspeed3 (mine)

2008 Ford Edge Vapor Silver (wife`s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blue-sun
    Which body supply store? I looked when I first moved out here to Yorkville, stopped by one that didn`t have much.

fox valley auto paints 198 hankes ave aurora 630-897-1066. cant look around at stuff on shelves basically it is one of those stores you walk in tell them what you want they go in back and get it for you or can order it

Post Thanks / Like
    What are there prices on pads and the megs twins? I just moved to Aurora from Plainfield. Dont want to go in and they are extremely high....Might be a good place to go..especially if I just want to try a new pad out or something!

Thread Information