Post Thanks / Like
    Im looking for an EXPERIENCED detailer in the Omaha area. Specifically, Im looking for someone who can handle rock chip repair. They arent seriously huge chips and there arent that many, but they are a concern. I have read and seen pictures on other forums of what a pro detailer can successfully do to repair these and thats what I am looking for.

Thank you

(the vehicle is a white 07 Infiniti G35)

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m a weekend warrior here in Omaha, but I don`t think I can help (I don`t do rock chip repair). I know a couple of guys who might be able to give a recommendation; I`ll post if I get any feedback from them.

BTW, I live near 168th & Harrison. If you ever want to get together to talk detailing, or for a wash-n-wax/beer/BS session, feel free to PM me.

Tort

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, Tort, just the person I was hoping would respond. I did a search in these forums for "nebraska" and I came across another post where you were offering your services. I do have a couple scratches that, in my novice (albeit worthless) opinion, could come out with the correct tools and products.

You also live right down the road from me. I live off of 144th and Giles. As for the folks you know, that would be great as well. Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome- another person from the Big O….Welcome!! I think there’s a few of us that could help with the paint correction, but rock chips can be such a PITA.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well.... im up for any professional eyes that want to take a look at the G. Any takers at all?

Post Thanks / Like
    Tortoise-

I`m in Papillion and have a black 944 that needs some work w/the spiderwebbing. Your PM is full so can`t PM you, but may be interested in your services.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseAWD
    I`m a weekend warrior here in Omaha, but I don`t think I can help (I don`t do rock chip repair). I know a couple of guys who might be able to give a recommendation; I`ll post if I get any feedback from them.

BTW, I live near 168th & Harrison. If you ever want to get together to talk detailing, or for a wash-n-wax/beer/BS session, feel free to PM me.

Tort

New to the forum and tried to PM you but it said your box is full. I have a couple of questions for you when you get time.

Thread Information