Hi,I`m lousaudir8 only because I can dream. Well, the cheese is definately melting up here today with temps near 100 for gods sake. However I can still remember a run or two not to long ago ending with frozen eyebrows and fingers that didn`t work for hours after, so 96 is so not a bigge. The reason I`m at this site is to gain some insight on keeping my 93 SC300 in the mint shape it is while tearfully trying to sell it, her, MY CAR. I`ve tried most of the mist and shines you can purchase at the retailers and was wondering about Meguires new quick wax. The one in the yellow container for about $10. And for my two cents worth, their NXT wax and whoever makes the nano-wax worked very very well for my car. But those are a monthly thang and I am always looking for the in-between wax`s mist or "quick" products. Here in La Crosse the auto parts stores are pretty limited so I might even venture a try at on-line shopping if I can manage to pry the master from my , now, unfrozen fingers. Thanks for any help, and glad I found this "place".