Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    hey guys I live in northwest indiana and have a house in willowbrook illinois

I was wondering if there is some in the area you recommend.. Or if someone wants to give me a hand with my Mercedes s600... It has a bunch of swirls that i just cant get out with my pc. and not confident in using a rotary.. so if theres anyone in the area that would like to give me a hand would be great thanks.......

Or if you are a pro pm me a price to to a Mercedes s600 Black...exterior only... thanks

heres email in case .

scarter25@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    zarko please PM me about this if you haven`t found someone already... I can either give you a hand or do the correction which you can later maintain with the PC..
    <p class="bbc_center">Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">(773) 715-4198</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">info@lustrdetail.com</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">www.LUSTRDetail.com
    Chicago, Illinois

Â`</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be in Chicago in late October detailing a private collection of exotic cars (Buggatti, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Maseratis, etc) if you would be interested...

Where do you live in NW Indiana? I grew up in the region.

Post Thanks / Like
    NM, I just saw Crown Point. I used to drag race cars on the 7 mile stretch back there in High School. My 10 second Camaro is famous there, for never loosing races as well as blowing the motor on a weekly basis.

Do you know Chris Pejoski?

Post Thanks / Like
    i grew up with chris pejosk

im sure you raced an old friend of mine " Chad Momper"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TH0001
    I will be in Chicago in late October detailing a private collection of exotic cars (Buggatti, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Maseratis, etc) if you would be interested...

Where do you live in NW Indiana? I grew up in the region.

I`d be interested in seeing your work Todd... where about in Chicago will you be doing this?
    Chicago, Illinois

Â`</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarko
    i grew up with chris pejosk

im sure you raced an old friend of mine " Chad Momper"

I don`t remember Chad to be honest. I remember rolling with Chris back when he had the green GTP Pontiac and I had a green Firebird Formula...

Also, on my 21st birthday(7 years ago) I was visting Crown Point, and my brother got us in an altercation on US30 bu flicking off a couple car loads of people. They boxed us in on 30 and some dude sucker punched me twice with knuckles. Any idea who it is/was?

Post Thanks / Like
    no idea who that was.... but i was with chris this weekend and i was trying to explain to him who you were but i wasnt sure what school you went too ...... yeah i remember the gtp..he now drives a 08 range rover ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarko
    no idea who that was.... but i was with chris this weekend and i was trying to explain to him who you were but i wasnt sure what school you went too ...... yeah i remember the gtp..he now drives a 08 range rover ....

He sold the Benz? Last time I saw Chris was probably 5 years ago, he was in a Benz at the time, doing some real estate stuff.

Yeah I figured it was long shot on the other story, but wierder things have happened on the internet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lecchilo
    I`d be interested in seeing your work Todd... where about in Chicago will you be doing this?

Are you serious?! You post click and brags on 6speedonline, then tell people that I am a #$#@! for doing the same... I know Brian called you on the phone but, but I have no interest in meeting people who call me names on the internet, when they are doing the same exact thing. Esp. after I went out of my way to try to how you up with a detail on a Gallardo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you serious?! You post click and brags on 6speedonline, then tell people that I am a #$#@! for doing the same... I know Brian called you on the phone but, but I have no interest in meeting people who call me names on the internet, when they are doing the same exact thing. Esp. after I went out of my way to try to how you up with a detail on a Gallardo.

#1.. I thought I was pretty clear with Brian that I was being sarcastic when I called you pricks... guess I wasn`t clear enough, should`ve said "I was being sarcastic" 10 more times...

#2.. You`re mistaking me for someone else up here, possibly Andrew Wahl (I think) about the Gallardo

#3.. Grow up and don`t think so highly of the internet... it`s the, well, internet...

Chicago, Illinois

Â`</p>

Post Thanks / Like
    #1.. I thought I was pretty clear with Brian that I was being sarcastic when I called you pricks... guess I wasn`t clear enough, should`ve said "I was being sarcastic" 10 more times...

#2.. You`re mistaking me for someone else up here, possibly Andrew Wahl (I think) about the Gallardo

#3.. Grow up and don`t think so highly of the internet... it`s the, well, internet...

1) Stating "That got banned because they where pricks, using this forum to advertise" doesn`t read as sarcastic.

2) No I`m not. I spoke with you before and sent your information to a gentleman with an Orange Gallardo. Andrew did a yellow one that I hooked him up. I know the guy never called you (he sold the car quickly) but it I still tried.

3) You are telling me to grow up becaue I don`t want to meet??

Post Thanks / Like
    1) Stating "That got banned because they where pricks, using this forum to advertise" doesn`t read as sarcastic.

2) No I`m not. I spoke with you before and sent your information to a gentleman with an Orange Gallardo. Andrew did a yellow one that I hooked him up. I know the guy never called you (he sold the car quickly) but it I still tried.

3) You are telling me to grow up becaue I don`t want to meet??

1. I never said it `reads` as sarcastic I said I told Brian it was sarcasm... to go along with the forum at the time

2. Maybe I just forgot about that as it never went anywhere, idk

3. I`m telling you to grow up because you`re bringing up something I posted online and something your partner called me on the phone to discuss... if you`re actually going to call someone saying "What was all that about?" then your only goal shouldn`t be to explain how great you are and how dumb someone is for saying something bad about you... if he called me to ask me why I posted that, why didn`t he accept my answer?

Forget it man, happy detailing idk why I`m even posting... bored at work I guess
    Chicago, Illinois

Â`</p>

Post Thanks / Like

Internet grudges... my favorites!!! Yippy!

Did you get banned from another forum? What happened?
    Unemployed Since 2009 - Gibs Me Dat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    1. I never said it `reads` as sarcastic I said I told Brian it was sarcasm... to go along with the forum at the time

2. Maybe I just forgot about that as it never went anywhere, idk

3. I`m telling you to grow up because you`re bringing up something I posted online and something your partner called me on the phone to discuss... if you`re actually going to call someone saying "What was all that about?" then your only goal shouldn`t be to explain how great you are and how dumb someone is for saying something bad about you... if he called me to ask me why I posted that, why didn`t he accept my answer?

Forget it man, happy detailing idk why I`m even posting... bored at work I guess

1) I don`t know what you and Brian talked about other then you talked... (Keep this in mind for part 3).

I felt (and still feel) like you sold me out to go along with the forum, and I have zero interest in meeting somebody who would do that, considering that I tried to hook you up with a Lamborghini two months prior.

The truth (that you and I both know) is that wasn`t the reason I was banned from 6speed. Brian had posted a bunch of click and brags on there about a month prior to me being banned. I (as well as Brian) where given warnings that we where not to post anymore click and brags. I never (since being told) posted another one, ever.

Moe brought on Jeff Silver (same guy who told autopians we are not good enough to use Menzerna) who started calling people liars (myself included). Two days later I am banned for posting click and brags (which I hadn`t since being warned). The funny thing is, when Brian pointed out that you where calling us out, you had the same amount of click and brag style posts that I had posted. Not only that, but EVERYBODY else was posting click and brag style posts on a daily basis. Let`s just say that the real reason I was banned could not have been the reason stated, but fair enough.

2) It didn`t go anywhere but I did try and you where aware of me trying. I never try to doing anything nice for people with the expectation that they will do something nice for me but it still stung when I saw you posted that.

3) I honestly don`t know what you and Brian spoke about and I sure hope that he didn`t call you telling you how good we are. I don`t know what was discussed or how it was, but I would hate to think that he misrepesented me and my company like that. Honestly that is between you and him because I wanted to let it go (or I woud have called you myself if I cared that much). However I don`t want to meet somebody who will sell me out to go along with a forum, and that should be respected with out you telling me to grow up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information