Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    6speedonline sounds like my kind of forum and who is this Jeff Silver dude? Does he post here?

Does anyone have a sense of humor any more?
    Unemployed Since 2009 - Gibs Me Dat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TH0001
    1) I don`t know what you and Brian talked about other then you talked... (Keep this in mind for part 3).

I felt (and still feel) like you sold me out to go along with the forum, and I have zero interest in meeting somebody who would do that, considering that I tried to hook you up with a Lamborghini two months prior.

The truth (that you and I both know) is that wasn`t the reason I was banned from 6speed. Brian had posted a bunch of click and brags on there about a month prior to me being banned. I (as well as Brian) where given warnings that we where not to post anymore click and brags. I never (since being told) posted another one, ever.

Moe brought on Jeff Silver (same guy who told autopians we are not good enough to use Menzerna) who started calling people liars (myself included). Two days later I am banned for posting click and brags (which I hadn`t since being warned). The funny thing is, when Brian pointed out that you where calling us out, you had the same amount of click and brag style posts that I had posted. Not only that, but EVERYBODY else was posting click and brag style posts on a daily basis. Let`s just say that the real reason I was banned could not have been the reason stated, but fair enough.

2) It didn`t go anywhere but I did try and you where aware of me trying. I never try to doing anything nice for people with the expectation that they will do something nice for me but it still stung when I saw you posted that.

3) I honestly don`t know what you and Brian spoke about and I sure hope that he didn`t call you telling you how good we are. I don`t know what was discussed or how it was, but I would hate to think that he misrepesented me and my company like that. Honestly that is between you and him because I wanted to let it go (or I woud have called you myself if I cared that much). However I don`t want to meet somebody who will sell me out to go along with a forum, and that should be respected with out you telling me to grow up.

Last post... you`re obviously the type of person who can`t be wrong... you say you recommended me for the Lambo with no expectations in return, yet you mention it every post... lose the elitist attitude and you might make a friend who`s not intimidated by you...

As for 6speed, not that I care about anyone posting their name, etc. but if you`re going to mention my click & brags, note that I had nothing on the photos... maybe a couple slipped but that`s it, as opposed to your 100 per post...

As for Brian, I was simply stating that he called asking why I posted what I did, but never caring for my answer.. simply calling to tell me I shouldn`t have done that, regardless the reason... then again maybe he`s clear on it with me and you`re not... either way, have fun in Chicago bro
    <p class="bbc_center">Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">(773) 715-4198</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">info@lustrdetail.com</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">www.LUSTRDetail.com
    Chicago, Illinois

Â`</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lecchilo
    Last post... you`re obviously the type of person who can`t be wrong... you say you recommended me for the Lambo with no expectations in return, yet you mention it every post... lose the elitist attitude and you might make a friend who`s not intimidated by you...

As for 6speed, not that I care about anyone posting their name, etc. but if you`re going to mention my click & brags, note that I had nothing on the photos... maybe a couple slipped but that`s it, as opposed to your 100 per post...

As for Brian, I was simply stating that he called asking why I posted what I did, but never caring for my answer.. simply calling to tell me I shouldn`t have done that, regardless the reason... then again maybe he`s clear on it with me and you`re not... either way, have fun in Chicago bro

Where you get that I cannot be wrong is beyond me? Hell, I spend more time apologizing on this forum then anybody else

I never mentioned I tried to get a Lambo for you EVER until this thread... so who you say I mention it on every post is ridicoulous, considering I have over 2200 posts, and 3 mentioning the car... That is about a .15% ratio.

The reason I brought it up is to show you why your behavior is the reason I don`t want to meet you. That it is all. You sold me out on forum, I don`t have hard feelings, but I don`t appericate your actions. You obviously don`t appericate me not appericating yours?

I agree this has gone to far.

Fact I don`t like people who talk crap about people who try to help them

Fact You don`t like people that don`t like people who talk crap about people who try to help them.

Some of things you have said in your post I consider to be a boarderline personal attack. I have tried to carefuly word my posts so they only explained my view based on the circumstance. I think you do great work by the way, and if I had another client who resquested a contact in Chicago I will still refer them to you or Andrew based on the high-level of work you guys do professionally. I am sorry if my posts feel like personal attacks to you as that isn`t the goal.

Post Thanks / Like
    entirely amuzing....

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh... just read the thread with Jeff Silverman! Good stuff. He`s here in NYC, maybe I should give him a call and we can do lunch....but then again, I use Meguiar`s polishes, so maybe not! LOL

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow I honestly didn`t think any public open forum could get much more anal than this place is.... I was wrong.. Damn those guys are complete self rightgeious pre-madona pricks over there. I only read through a couple of thread. (looking for this Jeff guy which I still didn`t find) But jesus.. Why would anyone even want to belong to 6speedonline.com? I think I`d last about halfway through my first post and get booted LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakerooni
    Wow I honestly didn`t think any public open forum could get much more anal than this place is.... I was wrong.. Damn those guys are complete self rightgeious pre-madona pricks over there. I only read through a couple of thread. (looking for this Jeff guy which I still didn`t find) But jesus.. Why would anyone even want to belong to 6speedonline.com? I think I`d last about halfway through my first post and get booted LOL.

Like me, you miss all the fun stuff. http://www.autopia.org/forum/detaili...d-po106ff.html

Check out that thread and see a whole bunch of people go hog wild!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man that was precious.. So let me see if I got the jist of all that. Jeff silver runs mezneraUSA... He thinks detailers suck and body shop guys are the best. Calls Todd a Liar. And meguiers is interested in knowing what`s so damn good about optimum products LOL. And then one post by Dave and it was all over. Yea that was ego`s running wild at it`s best....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakerooni
    Oh man that was precious.. So let me see if I got the jist of all that. Jeff silver runs mezneraUSA... He thinks detailers suck and body shop guys are the best. Calls Todd a Liar. And meguiers is interested in knowing what`s so damn good about optimum products LOL. And then one post by Dave and it was all over. Yea that was ego`s running wild at it`s best....

I would say there is a "bit" more to it than that, but you`re pretty close. David`s last post hints at the competitive interests of ther respective parties which probably fueled a lot of that battle. I guess it is only normal that Jeff would defend his product, the same way others would promote/defend there products.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name
    I would say there is a "bit" more to it than that, but you`re pretty close. David`s last post hints at the competitive interests of ther respective parties which probably fueled a lot of that battle. I guess it is only normal that Jeff would defend his product, the same way others would promote/defend there products.

I always wandered the direction of that hint...

It is obvious that I have an interest in DodoJuiceUSA, but at the time of those posts I certainly didn`t, infact it wasn`t really a thought. The other poster (SuperBee) and I are both Menzerna users?

I know on my end the summary would be..

I said 106ff fills

Jeff called me a liar

I responded to him on autogeek

Brian Brice called him and I heard the conversation. It was contradictory to a lot of the information he posts

Jeff calls me a liar again

I took offense and didn`t want let it go

Jeff responds on here saying that we are not good enough for his products

I jumped on the thread and explained the above story

I put Jeff`s quote in my signature and was banned for "vendor bashing" though Jeff isn`t a Vendor. However the things that Jeff said would certainly hurt Menzerna`s popularity on here, which indirectly hurts the vendor that support this clients.

I don`t think there is more to it then that, but I would be interested if some of the other posters on that thread a financial interest that we don`t know about.

Post Thanks / Like
    The one thing that I really don`t get (and I know this thread is now getting off topic) But the professional "Bashing" that goes on in public forums like these because said professional isn`t a paying supporter. I mean if you only want Brand X mentioned then make the entire site nothing but brand X in the first place. don`t make it an open public forum. I personally feel anyone with any product should be able to come on here and do a click and brag mention the crap out of their company tell us exaclty the process of how they did it and be proud of their accomplishments regardless of idiotic rules in place. why?? because this is an open and public forum for anyone on the planet to come to. Paying supporters should get banner click ads or something of the sort. Not complete and total dominion of what should and shouldn`t be allowed to be talked about and discussed. I mean if I want a new bottle of Optimum I`ll click on the little banner and voila!... order is on it`s way. But if someone shows up and post a C&B that blows my mind.. I not only want (more like need to demand) to know who this person is.. What company they work for or own. What products in what stages and what part of the world they do this in... I call that professional curtosy. I for one don`t post very many pics on here because I know I would get booted in a heartbeat. Because if someone ask the question I`ll answer it. they want to know who I am and where I work I`ll tell them. what products I used.. yep no problems... Because I`m not ashamed of my work nor will anyone tell me I should be (indirectly by calling me a spammer because I don`t foot the bills around places like that)... It`s supposed to be a community but it`s more like communisim sometimes. And that 6speed place seems untolerable really. At least here if I don`t post up C&B`s I can reletively stay out of trouble.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jakerooni,

I think too many people take themselves too seriously (plain and simple). In any event, this has gone way off topic so if you want to discuss it more, maybe we can create a new topic about how sensitive people are in the detailing world.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TH0001
    I always wandered the direction of that hint...

It is obvious that I have an interest in DodoJuiceUSA, but at the time of those posts I certainly didn`t, infact it wasn`t really a thought. The other poster (SuperBee) and I are both Menzerna users?

I know on my end the summary would be..

I said 106ff fills

Jeff called me a liar

I responded to him on autogeek

Brian Brice called him and I heard the conversation. It was contradictory to a lot of the information he posts

Jeff calls me a liar again

I took offense and didn`t want let it go

Jeff responds on here saying that we are not good enough for his products

I jumped on the thread and explained the above story

I put Jeff`s quote in my signature and was banned for "vendor bashing" though Jeff isn`t a Vendor. However the things that Jeff said would certainly hurt Menzerna`s popularity on here, which indirectly hurts the vendor that support this clients.

I don`t think there is more to it then that, but I would be interested if some of the other posters on that thread a financial interest that we don`t know about.

That sums it up pretty good for me, too. In that post, DavidB infered that I had "an interest" in detailing products. The only "interest" i have ever had is unbiased enthusiasm/criticism of every product I`ve tried, all of which I have paid full retail for. I have *ZERO* commercial interest in *ANY* products. DavidB infered that I did, gave me a "bad boy" temp ban for something I never did (vendor bashing... me???), and never bothered to even discuss the situation with me before hand. Implying/inferering/saying that someone has a commercial interest in something with no basis is simply not fair. neither was the "vendor bashing" i was blamed of. Putting a direct quote from the VP of Menz USA in my sig was "vendor bashing"? Then the temp ban without any discussion was also unfair.

Ah well, I`ve said my peace.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^

Holy hell....Supe is back? Awesome! Glad you have you back, man.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EisenHulk
    ^^^

Holy hell....Supe is back? Awesome! Glad you have you back, man.

Thanks, Casey, but I wonder how long it`ll last... I`ll probably get perma-banned for the above post.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information