Post Thanks / Like
    I was PM`s EisenHulk and mentioned to him that I would be in Lexington that Oct 31 through the 1st and mentioned having a get together on the 1st (Saturday). He mentioned starting a thread inviting anyone who wants to come along. So if anyone wants to join, reply to the thread.

EisenHulk said we can use his garage but space will be limited. If any of our other Lex members who would like to and attend would be willing to volunteer their garages, please do so.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll try to make it over. Unfortunately I don`t really have anymore garage space to offer than Casey does.

For anyone who is coming list any products that you`d like to try and one of us might have some we can bring. I know I have a ton of products and some of them I`ve never gotten around to opening ..... sorry, there are no high $$$$ Zymol Estate Glazes.

Casey has a PC and probably a rotary (Makita?) by then. I can bring over a Metabo and UDM if anyone wants to try either of them out.
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Ness
    I`ll try to make it over. Unfortunately I don`t really have anymore garage space to offer than Casey does.

For anyone who is coming list any products that you`d like to try and one of us might have some we can bring. I know I have a ton of products and some of them I`ve never gotten around to opening ..... sorry, there are no high $$$$ Zymol Estate Glazes.

Casey has a PC and probably a rotary (Makita?) by then. I can bring over a Metabo and UDM if anyone wants to try either of them out.

I will bring my Makita incase someone needs one to use.

Post Thanks / Like
    John has virtually NO garage space, and I`m somewhat cramped. We`ll figure something out though.

Great idea on the product testing, John. I have some Megs #16 I can bring. Hahaha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EisenHulk
    John has virtually NO garage space, and I`m somewhat cramped. We`ll figure something out though.

Great idea on the product testing, John. I have some Megs #16 I can bring. Hahaha.

I have two 10 X 10 pop up tents I can bring down. We can set them up on someone`s drive way. That way we get cover from the sun but have more room to move around than a cramped garage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Things have changed, I won`t be coming down to Lexington this weekend. Sorry about pumping this up then backing out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bert31
    Things have changed, I won`t be coming down to Lexington this weekend. Sorry about pumping this up then backing out.
    No problem, but the Clean Dean girls were sure looking forward to coming:

YouTube - Clean Dean Auto Detailing Course (www.CleanDean.com)
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    Hahahaha.

No worries, Bert. We`ll make this happen sooner or later. I`ll take you over to the Bat Cave and show you what I`ve been working on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hahahaha.

No worries, Bert. We`ll make this happen sooner or later. .

I read on a thread where you two sometimes detail together. If you guys have a car you are doing over a weekend, I would love to come down and also join the fun.

I`ll take you over to the Bat Cave and show you what I`ve been working on.

Working on? Are you fixing up a car or doing a very indepth detail?

Post Thanks / Like
    John and I have done two cars together, and it was a blast. It`s a very nice change of pace to be able to work on a car with someone. We will definitely keep you mind though.

I have a client now who has somewhere between 12-15 cars...I honestly do not know how many. I`ve been asked to detail all of them. So far I`ve completed a Viper GTS, a new Ford Thunderbird, Ferrari 360 Modena, and the Batmobile & DeLorean (John helped with the last two).

Up next is a Series One Shelby, then a Prowler, a Gulf Oil Edition Ford GT, his wife`s new Bentley, and a couple of others.

Quote Originally Posted by bert31
    I read on a thread where you two sometimes detail together. If you guys have a car you are doing over a weekend, I would love to come down and also join the fun.

Working on? Are you fixing up a car or doing a very indepth detail?

Thread Information