Post Thanks / Like
    Here is my story.. will try make it short.. about month ago I bought a VW Rabbit, 2008 - brand new - Tornado Red color. Got it in Merreiville, IN from Team Imports. I got this car on a cloudy day... everything looked great.. Next day was a sunny day and that is then the problem start.. I found out that there is a lot of "spider webbing" on my car.. Seems like whoever washed this car (I know for sure it was done at least 2 times at the dealer shop) DID NOT care to do a good job.. Of course I called that dealer the very next day and explain my complain.. I talked to manager of that place and he saw it.. it was late that day.. sun was down and the spider webbing is all over my car - who knows how many times they drop towels on floor at that place !!!??? Well he told me it is a spider webbing and this is soooo normal for this color of car.. and there is nothing he can do now.. I told him I will call VW of America and complain but his answer was exactly the same: they won`t do nothing since this is normal for this color.. I do not think it is normal at all since it was a BRAND NEW car which got f..ed up by someone.. Well I am waiting for app. with a VW Rep. guy.. hopefully in July he will be visiting that area.. but I do not think something happen.. something good for me and my car.. Thats why I am trying find some REALLY good place/person who could fix it for me.. someone with experience and tools.. it is very light spider webbing.. no severe scratches.. just in certain angel and strong sun u can see it.. but it is there and bothers me.. I do not want to take my car to any Drive and Shine or Ziebart.. do not trust them.. I do not want spend HUNDREDS of dollars either.. I mean I am not trying to be a jerk and low baller.. but I think I could maybe pay up to $200 someone who knows what they do and won`t make things worst.. I just want this thing to be gone and do not think/see it every time when I am close to my car.. I doubt VWOA will do anything.. I DOUBT that dealer shop will do anything... I paid, I signed, my bad luck it was cloudy day

btw. I washed my car last week since I bought it.. Use the method of two buckets with clean water + 1 with soap water.. I put Wax on it.. polished it before by hand.. the spider webbing is not so visible now but it is still there so I know I need help of PRO. who knows what he is doing.. anyone good in my area?

Thank You...

Post Thanks / Like
    Sent you a PM

Post Thanks / Like
    Sent you a PM
    Michiana Detail

Post Thanks / Like
    cub, unfortunately this is how 99% of "new" cars are when they leave the showroom to a new owner... dealers want to keep the cars clean and that results in the bad paint condition... it still looks nice and shiny, but the swirl marks are everywhere because they wash all the cars in the dealerships in 1 or 2 days, using pretty much all the same stuff to wash, dry and wax.

After you waxed it, the wax hid some of the swirl marks, and the polish before that might have removed a small amount, but until you get a good machine polishing they`ll always be there. Hopefully you can find someone in the area. If I was closer I`d definitely offer my services.
    <p class="bbc_center">Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">(773) 715-4198</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">info@lustrdetail.com</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">www.LUSTRDetail.com
    Chicago, Illinois

Â`</p>
    <p class="bbc_center">Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Post Thanks / Like
    im in chicago, but i could come out to southh bend, it would cost a little extra thougg..
    Supreme Clean Automotive Detailing, LLC

Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You to all of U.. I found Michiana Detail and the did a great job... Thank You.

Thread Information