Post Thanks / Like
    I am new to the forums, but not new to cars. I am the proud owner of a 2006 Chevy Cobalt LT coupe, black in color. I usually keep the car extremely clean however sometime with weather the way it is in Nebraska, it`s hard to keep up.

I live in an apartment and can not wash the car in the parking lot, so any cleaning work has to be done at a dollar pump wash. Due to this, the last time the car was in for warrenty work I let them detail the car, dumb mistake. I got the car back and wanted to cry, it has swirls across the hood that I can`t buff out. They scratched the clear coat in several places and let tons of extra polish/wax on the car.

This is the car I drive. It`s been lowered and I have completed an HID retrofit for the headlights, but all these modifcations don`t mean anything to me when the paint looks horrible.

So is there anyone in Omaha that has expierence with black cars that has like a porter cable or buffer that could take care of the swirls and scratches? I`m afraid to take my car to like the Dolphins car wash only to waste my money on something I could do at the pump.

I live in western omaha, around the 156th and Harrison are. I would really like to get the car looking new again as it`s only 2 years old. Can anybody help?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Switt23
    I am new to the forums, but not new to cars. I am the proud owner of a 2006 Chevy Cobalt LT coupe, black in color. I usually keep the car extremely clean however sometime with weather the way it is in Nebraska, it`s hard to keep up.

I live in an apartment and can not wash the car in the parking lot, so any cleaning work has to be done at a dollar pump wash. Due to this, the last time the car was in for warrenty work I let them detail the car, dumb mistake. I got the car back and wanted to cry, it has swirls across the hood that I can`t buff out. They scratched the clear coat in several places and let tons of extra polish/wax on the car.

This is the car I drive. It`s been lowered and I have completed an HID retrofit for the headlights, but all these modifcations don`t mean anything to me when the paint looks horrible.

So is there anyone in Omaha that has expierence with black cars that has like a porter cable or buffer that could take care of the swirls and scratches? I`m afraid to take my car to like the Dolphins car wash only to waste my money on something I could do at the pump.

I live in western omaha, around the 156th and Harrison are. I would really like to get the car looking new again as it`s only 2 years old. Can anybody help?
    I can probably help out (I live at 96th and Q), but it may be a few weeks before I have some free time. Check your private messages; I sent you my cell number.

Tort

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m in the midst of moving but should be all settled in mid-June around 25th and Cornhusker. See what Tort’s schedule looks like, otherwise I would be more than happy to help you out as well. Let me know what I can do.

Post Thanks / Like
    bump cause after this winter im looking for someone to help me buff, wax, detail etc my lifted ranger!

Post Thanks / Like
    also, im new to this forum so let me introduce myself!

My name is Brandon, im 22, i drive a 03 ranger fx4 which i lifted. i love car audio! and a couple pics of the truck!

Post Thanks / Like
    PM sent.............

Post Thanks / Like
    Visual Perfection - 964-1221

Thread Information