Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I`m looking for a detailer (mobile would be awesome) around the Clarkston/Pontiac area. I have a 1998 Olds Aurora that is in desperate need of a good detailing. The interior is decent, but the paint has swirl marks. The right hand quarter panel and bumper were recently painted by Autometric Collision. They did an awesome job with the paint job, but didn`t do a great job with the buffing/polishing of the rest of the vehicle. If I`m not mistaken they used 3M`s perfect-it, but I highly doubt they used a claybar before the buffing. I was told that fresh paint should only be glazed and not waxed, so I`m waiting 3 months for this full detail unless someone else tells me different.

Thanks in advance,

Gianni

I`m also willing to drive if it`s gonna be an awesome detailing job!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump ...

I`m willing to drive 40-50 minutes for a detail job!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Gianni -

I live in the same area and am trying a new detailer in three weeks (his next opening). He comes to us (mobile).

He has already come to evaluate my car last weekend.

I can let you know how he does afterward, if you`d like.

Post Thanks / Like
    Please let me know ...

Thanks for the reply,

G

Post Thanks / Like
    I don;t come on here to often anymore but I figured I would at least toss it out. I`m about 30 minutes north of you and would be happy to do the detail. I do beleive my webpage is still somewhere in my info. I have a great selection of before and after pics on the site as well as lots of great information. Not sure if you`ve had it done or not but if not and you`re still looking feel free to give me a call.

Jake

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakerooni
    I don;t come on here to often anymore but I figured I would at least toss it out. I`m about 30 minutes north of you and would be happy to do the detail. I do beleive my webpage is still somewhere in my info. I have a great selection of before and after pics on the site as well as lots of great information. Not sure if you`ve had it done or not but if not and you`re still looking feel free to give me a call.

Jake

I will be getting some quotes after I come back from vacation. I will definitively stop by at your shop to get a quote. btw ... great website with good pics. If you brought that black Riviera back to life, you can make my Aurora look like new. Is the Aurora paint a hard paint to polish??

Thanks,

Gianni

Post Thanks / Like

I already contacted Jason for an evaluation. He has been extremely busy, but I can definitively see that he does awesome work. My only problem is that I`m still living in an apartment for a few months anyways.

Thanks for the advice,

Gianni

Post Thanks / Like
    The Aurora paint isn`t any worse than any other GM paint I`ve had to correct. Some of it can really be a pain. But I`ve done enough GM cars now that I have no issues tackling the correction process. I just updated the site again yesterday. Little bit more information. Trying to find a new host at a decent price so I can add some more dynamics to the site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakerooni
    The Aurora paint isn`t any worse than any other GM paint I`ve had to correct. Some of it can really be a pain. But I`ve done enough GM cars now that I have no issues tackling the correction process. I just updated the site again yesterday. Little bit more information. Trying to find a new host at a decent price so I can add some more dynamics to the site.

I stopped by your shop on Wednesday at around 400pm and you were gone for the day. Next time I will give you a call before I head up there.

G

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gianni D
    I stopped by your shop on Wednesday at around 400pm and you were gone for the day. Next time I will give you a call before I head up there.

G

I do apologize for that I`m normally up there way past normal business hours. But my son had a dentist appointment wednesday that I left out early for. But yes defiantly if you call ahead to let me know you`re coming up I will be here.

Thread Information