Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I`m new here and am looking for someone who does expert detailing and maybe light bodywork. Heres the thing, I just bought a nice 2001 Mercedes e320 with only 40,000 miles in very good condition, there are some light scratches and very light dents as well as very small rust by the front headlight that was touched up improperly, rust is only surface and maybe 1/8 by 1/2. Besides detailing would also need to be spot painted and touched up in small areas. Some of the plastic on the rear bumper has scratches too, all in all minor but it`s a nice car and I wan`t to get it perfect for summer. I live in Aurora,il next to Naperville and have another vehicle so if I find someone you can keep the car for several days to work on it

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck. It will be really hard finding an Autopian that can do any kind of decent body work. They usually are polar opposites. I suggest taking it to a good body shop and then having someone from here detailing it. DON`T have the body shop detail it!!!
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mikes66
    Hi, I`m new here and am looking for someone who does expert detailing and maybe light bodywork. Heres the thing, I just bought a nice 2001 Mercedes e320 with only 40,000 miles in very good condition, there are some light scratches and very light dents as well as very small rust by the front headlight that was touched up improperly, rust is only surface and maybe 1/8 by 1/2. Besides detailing would also need to be spot painted and touched up in small areas. Some of the plastic on the rear bumper has scratches too, all in all minor but it`s a nice car and I wan`t to get it perfect for summer. I live in Aurora,il next to Naperville and have another vehicle so if I find someone you can keep the car for several days to work on it

While I cannot help you with the body work I can recommend someone that can.

Anthony at A&L Autobody in Palatine does great work and I`ve taken many vehicles to him. I can help you out with any detailing that you would like. Feel free to PM or email me.
    Phoenix & Scottsdale Detailer

Post Thanks / Like
    PM sent. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    You need a body shop, then a detailer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by awahl63
    While I cannot help you with the body work I can recommend someone that can.

Anthony at A&L Autobody in Palatine does great work and I`ve taken many vehicles to him. I can help you out with any detailing that you would like. Feel free to PM or email me.

+1 A&L is great!

Post Thanks / Like
    Take it to Custom Cars Unlimited in LaGrange. They are a high line restoration shop and they also have a very good detail shop. Tell them Larry sent you.

Thread Information