Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Guys,

I am looking for a highly experienced detailer to perform a full detail to a 2001 E46 BMW 330I M Technik Edition. I detail cars but am not willing to mess up the little details like trim and etc. I want the highest quality any of you guys can perform. I would greatly appreciate pictures and/or previously detailed vehicles. Also, I would prefer the use of P21S, or other high end material. I know I`m anal but I love my car. Price is not an option hence I want the whole spiel; clay, buff, wax...etc. And little details matter a lot to me, like trim pieces and chrome trim pieces. I have included a picture of the car. I would like to set up an appointment for mid April early May. PM me, email me at Hollister1800@insightbb.com, or give me a call on my cell phone at (815) 608.3154. Thanks Again, Hope to work with you guys soon.

Location of the vehicle is in Rockford, Illinois. Am willing to travel to surrounding area.

-Damir

P.S. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Damir-

I would be more than willing to discuss a possible detail on your car. No worries on traveling to my location...I will come to you. However, the picture you included was not of the best quality. It`s very grainy, and very dark. If you could offer some better, more detailed pictures of some of the specific areas you would like detailed, I could better understand what you would like.

If you look at some of the posts I have started on this website, you will get a very good idea of the work I perform. I could also send you some additional photos, via email, to you if you prefer.

Post Thanks / Like
    check with totoland mach. He`s pretty much the BMW expert. He details probably 3 beemers a day

Thread Information