Post Thanks / Like
    I live in the St. Louis metro area and have been looking for a professional detailer to do some paint correction. I know how to do everything but operate a high speed buffer, never learned and don`t want to start on my own cars. I expect perfection and I am willing to pay for it, I have mercedes and bmws that need a little paint correction. Please leave me pm if you know of someone, thanks in advance. Chris Covinsky

Post Thanks / Like
    What kind of paint correction are you referring to? Can you describe the paint condition a little better?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m in St. Louis as well and not exactly a professional detailer, but have done enough for friends and family that I`m getting referrals from them. I don`t think there are any detailers in STL that are up to Autopia standards that you will find by searching on the internet or yellow pages . I`ve traded some e-mails and calls with Black Diamond and he has some good experience with a rotary which is what is needed for heavy correction. I`m pretty good with the Flex polisher (which gets close to a rotary) and everything else (wheels, interior, trim, etc.). If Black Diamond is not interested, maybe we could meet up and take a look. But, yeah, pics would help. I have some time coming up after Xmas where I`ll have a nice break from work, but would need to see pics or the car in person first.
    Club FLEX X 2

Post Thanks / Like
    The guy who does my body work offers detailing and IMHO he does fantastic work and stands behind it. Even though you have a couple of other leads, I`ll throw this out as another option. The shop is Clean Cut Creations and it`s a one man shop. The owner`s name is John. You can search for his website or call him at 314-968-8377. BTW his shop is a little hard to find, it`s a little off the beaten path, so to speak, but fairly centrally located in Rock Hill. You can tell him Dave with the Chrysler sent ya.

Thread Information