Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately my wife`s new Murano (1,200 miles) was backed into in the grocery store parking lot damaging both driver`s side doors. Does anyone know of any good body shops in the Troy/Royal Oak Michigan area? Any help would be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Try AutoMetrics on Main Street in Royal Oak. They aren`t the best, but their pretty good.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the input. I have heard good things about autometric, but I was also wondering about Fischer collision in Troy. I have been to both places, and Fischer seemed very quality oriented. I know they are Rolls Royce and Audi A8 certified, but I`m unsure if that really means much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Autometrics Collision @ Pontiac is the best!

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d say it`s a toss up between Fisher Body & Autometrics. Both places insist on telling you that they do it the right way and want to get paid accordingly, but I`ve never seen their final work.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    I got my wife`s car back from Fischer today. I was disappointed in the work. When I went to pick it up yesterday sanding marks were visible inside the door and there was a speck of something in the clear coat near the door handle. However, I will say that the estimator was apologetic and arranged to have it fixed by the next day. Today when I went to pick it up there was some mild overspray in the rear wheel well and some faint scratches on the door handle. They quickly fixed the overspray and they are ordering a new door handle. The body work looks pretty good, but I think they need better quality control.

Thread Information