Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody know of any actual retailers in MI that carry the CD-2 Engine Detailer?

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s out of production. E-bay was the last place I saw it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll keep my eye open for you in the Detroit area.

Post Thanks / Like
    PM JohnZ3C.....He managed to scoop up a few cans after a LONG LONG search, and I know it wasn`t cheap. I was lucky enough to receive some of this stuff, and believe me, it`s AWESOME stuff....Worked amazing on an SL500 engine bay I did.
    Pinnacle Detailing - 1991 Nissan Skyline GTS-T TypeM

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m in South Carolina right now...but when I get back home I will find out the name of the place where I purchase mine for $2 a can - - All I know for sure is it is located in Grand Rapids

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua312
    I`m in South Carolina right now...but when I get back home I will find out the name of the place where I purchase mine for $2 a can - - All I know for sure is it is located in Grand Rapids

Sweet, my bro-in-law heads up to Grand Rapids quite often, so I could have him grab me a bunch!

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Grand Rapids and ive never seen in anywhere

Post Thanks / Like
    Coupe, it`s in some like run down type building but it has a bunch of nice tools in it. I don`t know the exact street but it is past Rivertown exit, I will call my brother and let you guys know the name and address

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah man let me know!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just bought a case of it on Amazon. Midway is the only seller there that has it on a regular basis. Occasionally a seller will throw a case up on ebay, but it is going to cost you at least $50 bucks shipped for a case of 6 cans. It was about that on Amazon, but they gave me a $30 credit for applying for their VISA card. For $30 bucks off something that I`m already addicted to, I figured I might as well. I really should have bought two cases, but the same thing happened when I quit smoking. I thought every pack would be my last. lol When will I learn....?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used CD-2 Engine Detailer before and I think it is some awesome stuff. Like Jngrbrman said, Amazon has it for sell, but, there are other dressings available that are just as good, might not be as shinny as CD-2 but deffinately works just as good. I might buy some of it from Amazon myself. It is good but deffinately not your only choice.

Bryan

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d love to know what looks like CD2. I`ve used dozens of other dressings and I`ve never found anything like it. There is certianly nothing like it on the shelf and I`ve tried a lot of stuff ordered online. Sonus, Poorboys, Danase, Chemical Guys... Nothing creates a shine and gloss on plastics and hoses like the CD2 Engine Detailer from my experience. I`m definitely open to suggestions. I`m tired of paying ten bucks a can for this stuff. A cheaper solution wouldn`t come amiss.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jngrbrdman
    I`d love to know what looks like CD2. I`ve used dozens of other dressings and I`ve never found anything like it. There is certianly nothing like it on the shelf and I`ve tried a lot of stuff ordered online. Sonus, Poorboys, Danase, Chemical Guys... Nothing creates a shine and gloss on plastics and hoses like the CD2 Engine Detailer from my experience. I`m definitely open to suggestions. I`m tired of paying ten bucks a can for this stuff. A cheaper solution wouldn`t come amiss.
    Not sure if you want to do something like this but I have been fooling around with different chemicals in a paint sprayer. This weekend I cleaned the engine on a 97 Camaro and when I was done I had some 303 in my sprayer so I thought I would give it a shot and I sprayed it all over the engine. I had the car all weekend so I looked at it Sunday afternoon and I was really pleased with the look. It was weird because it left the typical 303 look on rubber but on the plastic like the brake fluid resivoir it left a glossy shine.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the CD2 spray the best. Not sure anything can compare

Thread Information