Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope that an email gets sent out quick so that those that aren`t going can let Mike know so that their spots open up to the stand-by`s.

A buddy of mine is on the stand by list and really wants to go, and we are coming from Chicago....
    Ryan

2008 BMW 335i

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike knows and took me off the list. I may be able to come on Sunday and meet everyone-

Rob

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDe680
    I hope that an email gets sent out quick so that those that aren`t going can let Mike know so that their spots open up to the stand-by`s.

A buddy of mine is on the stand by list and really wants to go, and we are coming from Chicago....

A reminder email went out today.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just replied to the post on MOL, I`m not able to make it, so hopefully one of you is on the standby list and can now come! I hope this isn`t too late notice.

Pete

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone else checking this on the standby list?

My son just won his little league playoff game tonight, unfortunately, they play the championship game tomorrow, Saturday at 8:30 am.

If youre on the standby list, please take my spot,

I`m sorry it`s such short notice, I didn`t expect them to win....:bounce

Mike, I am so sorry as I had been looking forward to this seminar and learning the tricks of the trade.

Please let me know how it turns out.

SteveG

Post Thanks / Like
    I attended todays class and highly recommend getting to one if you get the chance. Mike seems like a great guy and is very knowledgeable. He went out of his way to answer any questions we had and to cover the topics we were most interested in. The time spent definitely helped me to better understand how to use proper techniques and products to produce the best results.

Everyone in attendance received a free bottle of Ultimate Quik Detailer and a tin of Hot Rims Mag & Aluminum Polish. Some of you may have read posts about the trigger easily coming off the bottle of Ultimate Detailer. I can attest to the validity of this. While holding my bottle by looping my finger under the trigger the bottle fell right off and half the contents spilled out onto the floor. Check your bottles. Mike graciously replaced the product for me. Thanks Mike! Jim now has a spot of linoleum in his shop that`s clean, shiny, and is sealed by Hydrophobic Polymer Technology.

It would be remiss of me to not thank Jim for providing his facility for this class. He gave up a day of business to give us this opportunity. Jim`s a great guy and has a nice facility. I encourage any of you to stop by if you get the chance. I won`t hesitate to take my vehicles to Jim for winter work when it`s too cold for me to do it.

I`m sure others will chime in with more details over the next few days. Thanks again Mike and Jim.

Post Thanks / Like
    That was one excellent class!

Well worth the drive down from Chicago!! :bounce

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information