Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys, I`m new here and have a Jasper Green 97.5 Buick Regal GS. I picked it up with 81k on the ticker back in April of 2004, and now it has 142k on it.

Now down to the nitty gritty. The paint is rough feeling, its really swirled, and has light to moderate scratches. In my (very novice) opinion it atleast badly needs to be clayed. I honestly dont know what products you use to restore the shine and depth as well as to remove the swirls and scratches. I`m looking for that to be taken care of as well as a complete interior / exterior detail. Maybe even underhood. FWIW it has a tan interior with leather (well part leather part vinyl) seats.

I live on the SouthSide of Chicago right by Evergreen Park, OakLawn, Mount Greenwood, Merrionette Park, etc. and very close to Palos, and Orland Park. I dont mind a little bit of a drive.

Thanks

-Nick

Post Thanks / Like
    talk to Gary, hes the man! hes in Roselle which isn`t too far from you. He`s "turbomangt" on these forums, his site is

Perfect Auto Finish - Gary Kouba - Auto Detailing

- Pete

Post Thanks / Like
    Custom Cars Unlimited in LaGrange has a detail dept. Call them up and ask for Dave. Tell him Larry sent you and tell him what you want.

Post Thanks / Like
    Spam removed. -- Tort

Post Thanks / Like
    Spam removed. -- Tort

Post Thanks / Like
    :beware :beware :beware :beware :beware :beware :beware :beware
    2007 Lexus IS350 | Tungsten Pearl

2012 Honda Accord LX-S | Polished Metal Metallic

Post Thanks / Like
    Smooth Reflections - SRdetail.com - Mobile Detailing and Paint Rejuvenation

I can come to you, but if the weather doesn`t permit, definatly listen to HAN, Gary is a great guy.

- Louis
    Louis Tovar - Smooth Reflections

Mobile Detailing and Paint Rejuvenation

Post Thanks / Like
    You have a PM, I have a few days open before Christmas as of right this moment, Gary

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SaturdaysGS
    Hi guys, I`m new here and have a Jasper Green 97.5 Buick Regal GS. I picked it up with 81k on the ticker back in April of 2004, and now it has 142k on it.

Now down to the nitty gritty. The paint is rough feeling, its really swirled, and has light to moderate scratches. In my (very novice) opinion it atleast badly needs to be clayed. I honestly dont know what products you use to restore the shine and depth as well as to remove the swirls and scratches. I`m looking for that to be taken care of as well as a complete interior / exterior detail. Maybe even underhood. FWIW it has a tan interior with leather (well part leather part vinyl) seats.

I live on the SouthSide of Chicago right by Evergreen Park, OakLawn, Mount Greenwood, Merrionette Park, etc. and very close to Palos, and Orland Park. I dont mind a little bit of a drive.

Thanks

-Nick

Although you and I are from the same general area, I do recommend Gary. The drive to Roselle is worth it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlock32
    Smooth Reflections - SRdetail.com - Mobile Detailing and Paint Rejuvenation

I can come to you, but if the weather doesn`t permit, definatly listen to HAN, Gary is a great guy.

- Louis

I have called you twice and left my cell phone # and you have yet to return my calls. :nono

Post Thanks / Like
    Scott, Not sure what number you are using but I have no messages on my voice mail from you, I always return calls right away. correct number is 630 947 2090, leave me your number on my e mail in case someting is wrong with my messages. Gary gary@perfectautofinish.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by turbomangt
    Scott, Not sure what number you are using but I have no messages on my voice mail from you, I always return calls right away. correct number is 630 947 2090, leave me your number on my e mail in case someting is wrong with my messages. Gary gary@perfectautofinish.com

Sorry I was referring to deadlock32, not YOU! My apologies.

Thread Information