Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking to see if anyone knows of a professional detailer in the st louis, mo area for high speed buffing and claying, two things I`m not comfortable doing myself. Please post their name and number or email it to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been keeping an eye on this thread as well. I don`t have any immediate need, but I am curious about any detailers in town that work to Autopian standards.

Covinsky I`m a relative novice, but I do have a PC and know well enough how to clay if you want some advice starting with that much. I live in Kirkwood.

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys;

Like you, I`m looking. Live In South City, and I`ve a few small businesses on South Grand I`ve been watching, but don`t like their results. Anyone ready to start their own detail business ?

Cliff:secret

Post Thanks / Like
    My car and tools will be out here in early january. I ran my own detail buisness for the past two years while at home however i dont know if i will have time to do the same while at school here (wash U). At the very least, we can set up a detail day sometime in the spring, and if my workload at school isnt to bad, i may be able to do a few details here and there.....I`ll keep you updated

Post Thanks / Like
    A spring detail meet sounds like a great idea. PM me when it`s gonna happen if I don`t catch it in this thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bobross213
    My car and tools will be out here in early january. I ran my own detail buisness for the past two years while at home however i dont know if i will have time to do the same while at school here (wash U). At the very least, we can set up a detail day sometime in the spring, and if my workload at school isnt to bad, i may be able to do a few details here and there.....I`ll keep you updated

I go to SLU right down the road from you.

think you`ll be able to get some detailing done in the spring?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, guys, I`m in the STL area and do some occasional detailing. I mainly use a Flex 3401 and recently started using a Flex 3403 rotary. I mainly detail for friends, family, and select referrals. I`m working on a black Infiniti G35 right now. It was pretty screwed up. Here`s a couple of 50/50 shots:

Hood 50/50 Swirls

Whole Hood 50/50

Hood Finished

On the above, I used the rotary with an orange pad, Menzerna SIP twice, followed by Menz PowerFinish 203 with a white pad using the Flex 3401. There are still some stains on the car from what I think is an egg that was thrown at it. After some research, there`s only so much you can do with egg stains after they sit/bake in. You can see the buffer trails, scratches, & swirls in the whole hood 50/50 above.

Anyway, I`m always more than happy to help out where I can. I live in the SoCo area. If anyone needs anything done to their car, PM me and maybe we can set something up. Thing for me is I have 2 small kids and a regular full-time job. This is more of a hobby/side thing for me. I take it very serious, but my time is limited. See you all around.
    Club FLEX X 2

Thread Information