Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d like to be there, but June 1 is too far to be making plans. :p

Post Thanks / Like
    Born in Charleston, SC, and have been in Granger since fifth grade. I own a Chili Red MINI Cooper S with straight pipes it`s pretty obvious. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Chili, are you planning on going to the meet? I`d really like to watch someone do a detail job with a 7424 (if you have one), I`m just a noob with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve got a buddy that just ordered his the other day, he can do amazing work with one of those $30 pos buffers so I`m waiting to see the outcome with a PC in his hands. He`ll have the cleanest car here and be giving his time to helping others with cleaning their cars up.

I`ll try to keep my eyes peeled for that cooper, especially since there arent that many in this town.

Post Thanks / Like
    I still need to order all the different pads for my 7424. I only have a polishing pad and a light cutting pad. I still need a finishing pad and a microfiber bonnet for mine. I`ve only experimented with it on my mom`s Accord, and it was very streaky. It`d be great if I saw someone using it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Having probs with the straight pipes seems an Officer Cook of the St. Joe County police doesn`t think they are too lawful. Damn. I called my friend whose gunna whip up a device for it, but for now I`m back to the stock crappy one so I`m not as obvious. I`m sorry I couldn`t reply in time for the meet. I am going to do another detail with my car and maybe my moms in mid to late june after I do some more stuff with my car. I would be happy to meet up with you guys then! I`ve had my 7424 as long as I`ve had my car (Jan 05) so I`m pretty experienced with it. I also have alot of detailing supplies inc. Souveran, PB Polishes, Zaino I a few other Pinnacle products. Just let me know guys! :xyxthumbs

Im such a loser it`s 11pm on a Saturday night and im washing my car in my driveway. :werd:

Mikey

Post Thanks / Like
    We`re having the meet on Thursday, the 1st. Are you going to be able to make it? I`d really like to meet you. Or just PM me before you use the 7424 next.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got my PC 7336, same thing as the PC 7424. I wanted to order the propel line of pads, but they are out of the orange cutting ones I want. So I am waiting till they get them in. One I get those, I cant wait to start.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have an orange light cutting pad. You ban borrow mine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah unfortunetly I can`t really do anything until after the ninth of june, im still in school. Man it`s a nice night out tonight i wish i was on a date instead washing my freakin car.

I just got my hood repainted the other day so I kinda have to wait for a while before I do any work.

That`s okay though. OMFG there are freaking bugs everywhere on my car! :doh

Post Thanks / Like
    eh, the birds hate my car, bugs are fine.

as for doing work on new paint, there was a thread here not too long ago on what you can do to new paint within 24hrs of getting it done. id run a search and see what options you have to improve it.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh it`s no big deal, im getting all the nubs and O.P. buffed out next weekend by my uncle, the one who painted it.

If you ever need a car, or part of a car painted, just let me know. My uncle does the best work in the area imo, he lives up in buchanan(sp?), MI, and does the work out of his shop next to his house. He is a perfectionist, and I got way better results in two hours letting him paint it than with Harvey`s Collision (the supposed best body shop in the Midwest).

Mikey

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome deal. i have some areas that need repainting on the car, gotta love buying used, eh?

does he do any powdercoating or know any places in the area with top notch work and decent to low prices?

Post Thanks / Like
    If it will be 90+ degrees again Thursday, I`ll only be there for a little bit to watch and help out, but I will not be doing any work on my car. When the temperature rises, so does my lazyness :p

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajaxus
    awesome deal. i have some areas that need repainting on the car, gotta love buying used, eh?

does he do any powdercoating or know any places in the area with top notch work and decent to low prices?

I believe he does, I can ask when I go up on Saturday.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information