Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Michigan here... Ferndale. Just found this thread! LOL !

Post Thanks / Like
    So Bob when is the next Michigan meet and greet set up for?? LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakerooni
    So Bob when is the next Michigan meet and greet set up for?? LOL

The next? I don`t think we had a first. LOL I don`t attend the Xceed BBQ`s anymore, if they even have them. Maybe we should try a little meet and greet somewhere in the SE?

Anyone going to the Downriver Cruise this Saturday? It`s like a mile from my house but I don`t think I`ll be able to make it this year.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m down for a good meet anytime this summer. The next couple of weekends aren`t good for me though plans and all. But after the 4th I`m game. Seems we have the biggest concentration in the Detroit area. a few guys north of me and a few guys west over in the GR area. I`m sure we could all figure out something.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m down for a good meet anytime this summer. The next couple of weekends aren`t good for me though plans and all. But after the 4th I`m game. Seems we have the biggest concentration in the Detroit area. a few guys north of me and a few guys west over in the GR area. I`m sure we could all figure out something.

Yeah, we`ll figure something out. I`m probably booked until mid to late July. We`re moving the business, again, in mid July.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bigger and better I hope right Bob? Maybe a late summer BBQ or something.. There`s gotta be somewhere nice down there we could all meet at LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bigger and better I hope right Bob? Maybe a late summer BBQ or something.. There`s gotta be somewhere nice down there we could all meet at LOL.

Better for sure.

Yeah that sounds good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Danase
    The next? I don`t think we had a first. LOL I don`t attend the Xceed BBQ`s anymore, if they even have them. Maybe we should try a little meet and greet somewhere in the SE?

Anyone going to the Downriver Cruise this Saturday? It`s like a mile from my house but I don`t think I`ll be able to make it this year.

hey i`m down. And i feel you about the xceedspeed meets. so far it seems like a bunch of younger kids who only care about going fast. Noone cares much about maintenance and paint, and those that do don`t have the budget for anything. I keep posting details on xceed in hopes of generating interest, but have been pretty disappointed in the feedback.

if anyone organizes any meets / cruises / etc i`m down to try to come out and at least get to meet some of you folks. I`m hopeful Bob will set up somewhere during a couple of cruises myself. BTW bob.... what will it take to get a Danase banner made?
    Marc Harris from AutoLavish Fine Automobile Care of Michigan

Post Thanks / Like
    I say we do it Bob`s new Grand Opening

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MuttGrunt
    hey i`m down. And i feel you about the xceedspeed meets. so far it seems like a bunch of younger kids who only care about going fast. Noone cares much about maintenance and paint, and those that do don`t have the budget for anything. I keep posting details on xceed in hopes of generating interest, but have been pretty disappointed in the feedback.

if anyone organizes any meets / cruises / etc i`m down to try to come out and at least get to meet some of you folks. I`m hopeful Bob will set up somewhere during a couple of cruises myself. BTW bob.... what will it take to get a Danase banner made?

Yeah, you have to give stuff away for free to those kids or else they won`t buy it. LOL

I can`t discuss much business here but shoot me an email. I probably already have one made. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I say we do it Bob`s new Grand Opening

Oh it won`t be my building. LOL It`s just a new / WAY better warehouse.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everybody I`m a new member from MI in the Kalamazoo/Grand Rapids area. Big area cuz I live in Kzoo but I spend a lot of time in GR.

How`s everyone doing?

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome unclejud!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Danase,

My name is actually Justin. I should put that in my signature, lol.

I`m getting ready to buff/polish my 05 black Honda Accord for the first time and I`m pretty nervous so I`m spending a lot of time on here reading different techniques and what products to use. Anything you guys would recommend?

I just bought a PC7424 w/ a backing plate so I can use bigger pads, but I haven`t bought any polishing/waxes yet. What do you guys use?

-Justin

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Justin, I live in kzoo but go to GR all the time as well. I might be able to help you out if interested. Pm me if you like.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information