Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Matrix...Where are you located - Here in Holland I assume?

Danase...If you guys would be willing to travel for the detail day..I work at a banquet center - We could arrange a get together there sometime this summer...Has a large parking lot, large indoors with a huge garage door entrance for limos...we could even have some of your products for sale inside. If we all pitch in a couple bucks I could get us Pork and Beef BBQ and some beverages.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua312

Danase...If you guys would be willing to travel for the detail day..I work at a banquet center - We could arrange a get together there sometime this summer...Has a large parking lot, large indoors with a huge garage door entrance for limos...we could even have some of your products for sale inside. If we all pitch in a couple bucks I could get us Pork and Beef BBQ and some beverages.
    The food would be worth the drive! Nothing is set in stone yet so anythng is possible as of right now. Thanks for the offer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Danase
    The food would be worth the drive! Nothing is set in stone yet so anythng is possible as of right now. Thanks for the offer.

No problem, It would be a lot of fun to get together with you guys. Well just let me know anytime if you or anyone else would like to set up a detail day here. We have a couple weekends free from weddings, otherwise anytime during the week could use the parking lot and inside. And yes! The food would be worth it..Im sitting at work right now smelling the pork bbq and chilli...mmmm

Post Thanks / Like
    Holland is soooooo far away, but sounds like a great meet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LightngSVT
    Holland is soooooo far away, but sounds like a great meet.
    I just saw that! For some reason I thought it was near Howell!

Post Thanks / Like
    aww come on, we can all camp out the night before in the parking lot haha - Holland is great, we have Tulips...the beach...well thats about it, oh and everyone is Dutch! You can come visit the Holland Tunnel, it is just .5 mile away from the Banquet center...I believe it is the only one in Michigan... :getdown how pathetic Holland is haha

Post Thanks / Like

Originally from Holland, but now living in East Lansing. I`ll defintely be back in town for the festivities, so that`s why I mentioned it. Where`s the banquet center?

Post Thanks / Like
    Right down the road from Tulip City Airport

Post Thanks / Like
    and everyone is Dutch!

Theres a lot of cute dutch girls too if I can remember right. Oh and clogs! Anyways it seems like we have the problem of having people on complete opposite sides of the state. We should find some place to meet in lansing or something thats kind of half way for everyone. But I would still be willing to drive to detroit for some fun.

Alex

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondaph00l
    Theres a lot of cute dutch girls too if I can remember right. Oh and clogs! Anyways it seems like we have the problem of having people on complete opposite sides of the state. We should find some place to meet in lansing or something thats kind of half way for everyone. But I would still be willing to drive to detroit for some fun.

Alex

LMAO yeah those Dutch Dancers with their clogs...Wow! I think mutual meeting ground would be best. Fair for both sides and more people would be more likely to attend. If the event wasnt on the 13th Id be there for sure..But I will be working the 13th at the stupid parade

Perfectionist in Rehab Prometheus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Detroit to Holland is only like 2.5 hours. That`s not aweful, but then again for me to go home for a weekends its 3.5 one way so....

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t think the BBQ will be happening on May 13th. I think a few of us will just end up going to the xceedspeed BBQ and hanging out there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately I wont be able to make the xceedspeed bbq this year due to work till like 3:30ish. Puts a real bummer on my day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    18 Honda Civic SI White Pearl 6mt(:lever

02 Honda Aquatrax f12x watercraft

01 Yamaha Superjet Modded

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaguy2582
    Unfortunately I wont be able to make the xceedspeed bbq this year due to work till like 3:30ish. Puts a real bummer on my day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That sucks. I think a few of us are going really early and leaving early and coming back to my neck of the woods for a Junior Golden Glove event.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, looks like this event has been rescheduled to june 3rd due to the rain delay. Now I will be able to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    18 Honda Civic SI White Pearl 6mt(:lever

02 Honda Aquatrax f12x watercraft

01 Yamaha Superjet Modded

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information