Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scottabir
    The BBQ was a good time although the crowd was younger, good attitudes and some interesting cars made it nice. The food and friendships gained was the really cool part ( I hung out with Bob and wifehatescar lol). It was a hike to get there though.
    LOL I remember we were like some of the first people there and I was unloading stuff from the car and kept wondering who you were. LOL hondaguy2582 was there one year too. I don`t see him post much anymore though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the main thread for the xceedspeed BBQ information: http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/vie...er=asc&start=0

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone still out there? LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    This looks to be as good of a place as any... Looking for a professional detailer for a friends black VW GTI in the Kalamazoo area...

It needs polishing that I could do by hand but would be much easier and turn out better for someone with a machine.
    Rich Ross
    ROCKY MOUNTAIN MOBILE DETAIL
    Huntsville, Utah

WEWAXEM!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wm tiger
    This looks to be as good of a place as any... Looking for a professional detailer for a friends black VW GTI in the Kalamazoo area...

It needs polishing that I could do by hand but would be much easier and turn out better for someone with a machine.

PM Sent wmtiger

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok guys, how about this new idea....

I am thinking instead of everyone going to the xceed BBQ, I know some of you don`t want to hang with a bunch of import guys, we do our own thing? Something small for us and the families. Just have everyone bring their own food and bring the wife, girl friends, kids and whoever out to the park for a nice little gathering. I am thinking either Willow or Oakwood Metro Park.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Danase
    Ok guys, how about this new idea....

I am thinking instead of everyone going to the xceed BBQ, I know some of you don`t want to hang with a bunch of import guys, we do our own thing? Something small for us and the families. Just have everyone bring their own food and bring the wife, girl friends, kids and whoever out to the park for a nice little gathering. I am thinking either Willow or Oakwood Metro Park.

What would be the date of the gathering...Here in West Michigan we are in Tulip Time mode early May and I have to work downtown for the business I work for

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua312
    What would be the date of the gathering...Here in West Michigan we are in Tulip Time mode early May and I have to work downtown for the business I work for
    It would be May 13th. Same day as the BBQ.

My L5-S1 is killing me! wifehatescar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a great idea Bob! Just watch out when I bring my [now] 2 dogs, they will be all over the food like Autopians on FK425 :lol
    We can rebuild him. We have the capability to make the world’s first bionic man. Better than he was before. Better Stronger Faster

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good!

Also, tell me what you all think of this....I am thinking of NOT renting a pavillion. The pavillions are great if it rains but if it rains I am not going anyway. LOL So why waste the $100? I was thinking we could just pick a spot to meet at the Park and use the grills and picinic tables without the pavillion.

My L5-S1 is killing me! wifehatescar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fine with me, just set a rain date.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, will do.

Alos, this will only happen IF we get enough people together. I don`t want it to just be Steve and myself at the park like a little play date. LMAO!

Post Thanks / Like
    Id be interested for sure, but it would be up in the air as Im currently looking for a job and dont know if would be troublesome. But Id be interested for sure so count me in.

Alex

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua312
    Quote Originally Posted by Danase
    It would be May 13th. Same day as the BBQ.

Bummer! That`s the day of the final parade. Otherwise, I`d love to be there. Would still like to get together before the summer passes though. A detailing clinic of sorts would be great!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixXRS
    Bummer! That`s the day of the final parade. Otherwise, I`d love to be there. Would still like to get together before the summer passes though. A detailing clinic of sorts would be great!
    I had a small detail day in the works and then lost the shop I was going to use. An autopia member offered up his house for us to use for a detail day though.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information