Post Thanks / Like
    Shipping a car to San Diego or maybe you have family here....

SoCal Auto Spa is the company to call when you`re looking for auto detailing in San Diego, CA.

SoCal Auto Spa is a 100% hand wash auto detailing business, specializing in thorough automobile cleaning for all kinds of customers. SoCal takes excellent care of its customers` vehicles, providing a number of auto detailing services such as hand waxing, hand polishing, vehicle restoration, and more. For 15 years, SoCal Auto Spa has been cleaning and restoring cars and satisfying customers. No matter what condition your vehicle may be in, SoCal Auto Spa has the auto detailing expertise it takes to protect your car`s appearance and get it looking new again. In addition, this auto detailing company prides itself on excellent customer service, keeping a friendly staff that`s always looking to satisfy customers. SoCal Auto Spa is a licensed and insured auto detailing company, and is family owned and operated. It`s time to get your vehicle back in shape! Don`t let your neighbors see your car leave your driveway with dust all over the windows! Get in touch with the best auto detailing company in San Diego by calling SoCal Auto Spa at 619-683-7420 today!

We also have a Mobile service to reach all of San Diego county! (See Link below)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shipping a car to San Diego or maybe you have family here....

If anyone is shipping a car in the area, there are lots of companies in San Diego to choose from so make sure you do your research. Some are much better than others! I can`t say I`m familiar with Socal Auto Spa, but it`s not a bad idea to have your vehicle looked over if you`ve had it shipped, especially over a significant distance. In my experience, it typically just needs a good washing, but that`s only if you`re dealing with a good carrier I suppose!

Thread Information