Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone notised this? people only need work done in baltimore and in northern VA. I havent found 1 person who lives in Roanoke or anywhere near. I look forward to the day i get a client off this website that fully appreciates the work we do.

,Daniel
    Daniel J Wendell

Post Thanks / Like
    It will happen eventually

Post Thanks / Like
    If you really are serious, try creating a photographic walkthrough of the work you perform on a detail, and post it here in the "Click and Brag" section. Take photos of the entire process, not just the end result. Make sure to capture the condition of the paint.

If you are successful in creating a few of these and are able to sell your work, you will have no trouble finding people who would like your services. About 75% of this business is selling yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C04
    If you really are serious, try creating a photographic walkthrough of the work you perform on a detail, and post it here in the "Click and Brag" section. Take photos of the entire process, not just the end result. Make sure to capture the condition of the paint.

If you are successful in creating a few of these and are able to sell your work, you will have no trouble finding people who would like your services. About 75% of this business is selling yourself.

I meant like on this site. I dont have many problems with getting anyone around here, i was just pointing out on the forum, there isnt much demnd for detailers in SW VA.
    Daniel J Wendell

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballlover1
    I meant like on this site. I dont have many problems with getting anyone around here, i was just pointing out on the forum, there isnt much demnd for detailers in SW VA.

This site is a very small fraction of the total market and, in general, a customer will get in touch with you. There may not be any requests for a detailer in Roanoke but you will create your own market by doing as I said.

Post Thanks / Like
    This may be telling you something about the market you are in. What I mean is Roanoke, and south western VA in general may not have as many people who truly value quality detailing. I imagine there is also an income gap between here (NOVA) and south west Virginia.
    Brad Will- Owner

Reflections Auto Salon LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brwill2005
    This may be telling you something about the market you are in. What I mean is Roanoke, and south western VA in general may not have as many people who truly value quality detailing. I imagine there is also an income gap between here (NOVA) and south west Virginia.

I think you are 100% correct.
    Daniel J Wendell

Thread Information