Post Thanks / Like
    Hey all. I`m looking for a detailer in the Chesapeake/Hampton Roads area. I simply don`t have the time/patience/know-how/garage to do this kind of work in, and think I`d just be better off paying someone else to do it.

I have two cars I want to get taken care of, on a regular basis. Someone on another section of the board said that I could find a detailer who does `contracts`, for regularly scheduled detailing.

Both cars are new (`07 honda civic and `07 mazda 3 five door) and both cars are red. Both cars are parked outside 24/7 and are daily driven.

I`m much more concerned with protection than I am with looks, if that matters. As any local knows, birds-bugs-trees-rocks-rain here are just killer. And I prefer not to have to get it waxed more than 3 times a year. So I`m looking for someone who uses a good polymer/acrylic sealant or a good long lasting wax like Collinite.

I do plan on doing some upkeep on my end to help the protection last... possibly doing something like applying Duragloss Aquawax after washes... really trying to get 4-6 months between waxes.
    2007 Mazdaspeed 3, True Red, Mazdaspeed Cold Air Intake

2007 Honda Civic Si Coupe, Rallye Red, stock (wife`s car)

Post Thanks / Like
    I should be able to help you sorry not at this exact moment because my mobile rig won`t be ready for another month. I`m new starting out with detailing but my previous background is automotive paint for the past ten years. If you will be still looking for somebody then I will be gald to dicuss products you are interested in using since your on this site and probably know what you like.
    Vizion Autosport LLC "We make your visions come true"

Thread Information