Post Thanks / Like
    A member from another forum PM`d me about having his Generation 3 Acura Integra and Generation 2 Acura TL detailed. He said that the local "detailer" hacked them up pretty bad inducing more swirling and hologramming then when he gave it to them .

He checked out my website and knows to expect to pay $150-200 for a thorough in/out job on either car. He is ready to commit, just needs a detailer of a higher standard.

Any one out there, please chime in. Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone? ......

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GSRstilez
    Anyone? ......

And you didn`t think of me?
    -Glenn Jr.

There is always room to learn.

Post Thanks / Like
    GA, you haven`t posted in ages .

Are you available? Please PM me with your info. I have this guy on my back waiting for a response .

Post Thanks / Like
    I can be availiable if he gets desperate. What I`ll do though, is keep a look out for good detailers in the area.

I really prefer not to work on others` cars because I`d feel guilty for months if they weren`t happy with the results. I don`t mind getting mad at myself for leaving a wax stain on trim or something similar, but I`d hate to charge $200 and know there`s the possibility of error. I`m just anal and paranoid like that, as I`m sure you`re quite anal as well.

Does this person mind aiding in the detailing? Where in the city are they?
    -Glenn Jr.

There is always room to learn.

Post Thanks / Like
    i detail and am in va beach.....

ELITE AUTO DETAILING... CALL ROB @ 757-438-4475

DETAILING SERVICES AND PACKAGES

All prices shown are prices shown are price ranges; actual cost depends on size and condition of vehicle.

INTERIOR SERVICES

QUICK DETAIL $20 - $50

Interior is air blasted and vacuumed to loosen and remove excess dirt. All interior components of dashboard, consoles, door panels and pockets are wiped down to remove all dust and surface dirt. A low gloss dressing is then applied to all vinyl trim. Windows and mirrors are then cleaned inside and out.

CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY SHAMPOOING $30 - $80

Floorboards and upholstery is air blasted and vacuumed to loosen and remove excess dirt. Carpets are then checked for stains and ground in dirt and are then hand shampooed. All upholstery and carpet are then deep cleaned with a heated extractor to remove ground in dirt and odors.

COMPLETE INTERIOR $45 - $120

Interior is first air blasted and vacuumed to loosen and remove excess dirt from floorboards, seat pleats, rear shelf and all cracks and crevices. Carpets and upholstery are then hand shampooed and finally deep cleaned with heated extractor to remove ground in dirt and odors. All vinyl and leather are cleaned and treated to like-new condition. All interior and exterior windows, mirrors and gauges are polished and cleaned.

EXTERIOR SERVICES

All exterior services also receive vacuuming of interior and cleaning of interior windows and mirrors.

WASH AND SEAL $40 - $65

Complete hand wash and dry, cleaning of wheels, wheel wells, tires, bug and tar removal. An all-in-one cleaner, polish and acrylic sealant is then buffed in to paints surface for protection that lasts for months. This is a good one step polishing service for new or like-new vehicles in which the paint is in very good condition and in no need of swirl-mark, or scratch correction.

ENVIROMENTAL CONTAMINATE REMOVAL $60 - $85

Complete hand wash and dry, cleaning of wheels, wheel wells, tires, bug and tar removal. Paint completely lubricated and clayed. Claying will deep clean the pores of the paint removing all ground in dirt and most over-spray that imbeds itself in the clear coat. An all-in-one acrylic sealant is then buffed into the paint to polish and protect your cars finish for months.

ELITE PAINT SERVICE $85 - $105

This is a process designed to give your cars paint a deep “wet-lookâ€. Complete hand wash and dry, cleaning of wheels, wheel wells, tires, bug and tar removal. Paint is completely lubricated and clayed to remove surface contamination. A scratch removing paint restorer is applied to remove surface scratches and blemishes. A polish is applied to remove swirl marks and oxidation that rob your paint of its gloss. An acrylic sealant is applied for protection that lasts for months. Finally a carnauba wax is applied to give your paint a deep, liquid, 3-dimensional look.

ENGINE CLEANING $20 - $50

Keeping a vehicle’s engine clean makes it easier to service and increases resale value. Engine compartment is degreased and cleaned removing dirt and grease that has deposited on firewalls, liquid containers and valve covers. Engine compartment is then “dressed†with a low sheen non-sticky dressing. ALTHOUGH MANY PRECAUTIONS ARE TAKEN NOT TO DAMAGE VARIOUS ELECTRONICS, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE THAT COULD OCCUR.

DETAILING PACKAGES

You will save 10% - 15% by purchasing one of these packages

EXPRESS DETAIL $50 - $105

Interior is air blasted and vacuumed to loosen and remove excess dirt. All interior components of dashboard, consoles, door panels and pockets are wiped down to remove all dust and surface dirt. A low gloss dressing is then applied to all vinyl trim. Windows and mirrors are then cleaned inside and out. Complete hand wash and dry, cleaning of wheels, wheel wells, tires, bug and tar removal. An all-in-one cleaner, polish and acrylic sealant is then buffed in to paints surface for protection that lasts for months. This is a good 1 step polishing services for new or like-new vehicles in which the paint is in very good condition and in no need of swirl-mark, or scratch correction.

PREMIUM PACKAGE $115 - $200

Interior is first air blasted and vacuumed to loosen and remove excess dirt from floorboards, seat pleats, rear shelf and all cracks and crevices. Carpets and upholstery are then hand shampooed and finally deep cleaned with heated extractor to remove ground in dirt and odors. All vinyl and leather are cleaned and treated to like-new condition. All interior and exterior windows, mirrors and gauges are polished and cleaned. Complete hand wash and dry, cleaning of wheels, wheel wells, tires, bug and tar removal. Paint is completely lubricated and clayed to remove surface contamination. A scratch removing paint restorer is applied to remove surface scratches and blemishes. A polish is applied to remove swirl marks and oxidation that rob your paint of its gloss. An acrylic sealant is applied for protection that lasts for months. Finally a carnauba wax is applied to give your paint a deep, liquid, 3-dimensional look.
    2004 Reflex Silver

Volkswagen R32

Post Thanks / Like
    i detail and i live in virginia beach. I detail in virginia beach and in norfolk. send me a pm so we can set something up if he still needs the detail(s).

p.s. i just discovered this forum 2 days ago!

Thread Information