I introduced some deep scretches into the paint with a Toyota car key. They are pretty deep even thought the picture doesn`t show well. Looked good throught the viewfinder!

Here is the amount I use for deep scretches

I spread the product around and work it in at speed 3 for a few seconds and I move the PC pretty fast. I turn it up to 6 and then at high speeds I move the PC very slow.

I work it in until the product is almost gone. I saw that the imperfection wasn`t going anywhere....

Even after 4 more times you could see some of the scretches

So in that case this is what I do - I apply a fairly large amount of ssr 2.5 into the center of the problem area, put the PC over it and I turn it on at speed 6. Like before, I work it in until product is almost gone, but I barely move the PC - maybe an inch, back and forth. (The pad was smoking when I lifted the PC off the panel which I have never seen before).

This method usually takes care of most of them, but not this time....

So I did this on speed 6 x 3

And this!! x 2 (speed 6) - you can see that all scretches were removed by this time along with all the shine

I got another pad and worked in ssr 1 the same way as I did ssr 2.5 (first at 3 and worked ssr 1 in on 6) x2

But it was still hazy and I had some dacp in my apartment (Sorry Steve) so I tried that to see what would happen. Again I worked the product in at 3 and bumped it upto 6 and worked it in until almost dry x 2

I put a coat of 3M liquid show car wax on top of dacp. I threw away the wool pad even though I just opened the bag - after using it, it smelled like a wet dog and I don;t like that smell.

Here are the result but I tell you that I did a half a$$ job ""perfecting"" the finish, as you can see in the last picture because this was a how I use my pc thread and not """look what I can do"""

Gracias amigos!

here you can see where the blue tape was which is untreated and clearer.

I hope this was helpful to some of you.