Detailing expert
    Post Thanks / Like

Good Marketing Idea

I`ve read where folks are looking for a good marketing idea to get new customers. Here is an idea I`ll share with you guys. Go up to your local pizza delivery store, ask if you can place a flyer on their delivery boxes. with all of those pizzas being delivered, your flyer gets delivered too.
    "If I can`t make it shine, it doesn`t shine." Gallop`s detailing waxes all competion."

Mod Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Good Marketing Idea

That sounds like a good idea. One might run into a problem though, most pizza places already place their flyer and coupons on the box. No big deal to add one more flyer. I`m sure the store manager could use a free detail.

I do have a marketing idea I`d like to share. Last evening I was at Pep Boys looking for some new products to try. I ran into some folks that were having a bit of trouble finding a certain product. I asked if I could lend them a hand. I mentioned I detail cars part time. They said alright. Then it became question and answer session.

Obviously they were interested in their cars cause they were shopping for something to fix a particular problem. I saw this as a great chance to meet new people and talk about their cars and the problems they have with them. I could give them some advice from my experience plus inform them of what products other detailers use and why. This also let me drop my business name with a sort of soft sell.

Thread Information