Post Thanks / Like

feedback on my website

So little by little I have been changing some stuff on my website and I am kind of hitting a wall with additional ideas. Please take a look at give me your opinions on how things look, or things that you think might need some changing. Don`t be shy, I am looking for your honest opinions. I currently am not showing prices on my services, however I do have a page worked up with pricing on that I am not sharing at this time.

Look forward to seeing what you have to say.

KMG Detailing

Thanks guys!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: feedback on my website

Just a better photo on the first page. The resolution is off.

Post Thanks / Like

I think the site looks great! However I am no pro so maybe some of them can chime in on what they might think is missing. A little off topic but what did you use to clean the Sorento`s driver seat shown in the slide show? (Excellent job btw) And how is the paint on the Chargers? I have a 2014 Dodge Charger SRT8 in blue coming up in 3 weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

Man this was an old topic that was brought back to life, haha. I did that Kia last fall (2013) and used Chemical Guys Fabric Clean on the seats, and extracted them with a Bissel LGM. As for the paint on the Charger, it wasn`t that bad to work with however the paint was pretty hammered on it.

As for my website I am actually 75% done with a completely new website to replace this one. I built this existing site using Snappages, however will be switching over to Wix as they offer a lot more flexibility in making a page. My website will be my winter project since I am pretty much shut down for the rest of the year now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KMG View Post
    Man this was an old topic that was brought back to life, haha. I did that Kia last fall (2013) and used Chemical Guys Fabric Clean on the seats, and extracted them with a Bissel LGM. As for the paint on the Charger, it wasn`t that bad to work with however the paint was pretty hammered on it.

As for my website I am actually 75% done with a completely new website to replace this one. I built this existing site using Snappages, however will be switching over to Wix as they offer a lot more flexibility in making a page. My website will be my winter project since I am pretty much shut down for the rest of the year now.
    My bad haha. Thanks for the info though. Be sure to post up the new one when it is up and running.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see bigger font used in the body and especially in the packages.

Other than that it pops well and look pretty good to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Amazing, you get more feedback a year out with a site you`re fixin` to replace. I`ll bet the next one will be killer. I thought this one was just fine.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

The new one will be much better. I will post it up once I get it finished up and ready to launch. This was my first website I ever made, and have learned a lot along the way. I really haven`t messed with my old one much lately, however I do have a few more write ups I need to finish that I have slacked on. Yeah I was surprised to see this thread pop back up yesterday.

Thread Information