Quote Originally Posted by Gurge View Post
todd did a great writeup as shown above. That`s the autopian way. I tailor my technique a bit to speed things up when necessary. and really, you just can`t always do a rinseless on every car. sometimes they`re just too dirty.

Biggest difference is that unless its hot & in direct sun, I do not wash then dry a panel at a time. I ONR the whole car then go back and dry.

Microchenille mitt, 2 buckets w/ GG, couple swipes on a panel with one side of the mitt, flip it, couple swipes with that clean side, rinse mitt, repeat

Once the whole car is clean and wet with ONR (which is a great opportunity to clay a car with ONR lube if clay is part of the deal) I then use the leaf blower for the cracks and some of the standing water. The majority of the water I pickup quick with a WW towel. what`s left I go over with a plush MF and megs spray wax or maybe even ONR at clay lube strength in a spray bottle.

for the wheels you can use leftover ONR after the wash with an old MF just for wheels. that still requires some drying though. A lot of times I just use sprayway on the wheels (foaming glass cleaner) and wipe down with some old mf`s. this doesn`t do the wheel barrels at all really though. tough to get the wheel barrels no matter what with a rinseless IMO. may just want to do them by hand the old fashioned way
Thank you I`ll try it