Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Craigslist Ad`s ?

Not here with all the problems they have, I rather be at Living Social or at GroupOn instead.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been thinking of posting an ad on CL to see if I can get some side work. I got a lot of vet bills to pay and anything I get is nice

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyfer View Post
    Backpage just seems to be where all the hookers went to. There`s not much there otherwise.
    Bookmarked
    Honestly around here the guys on Craigslist are a joke and I make a huge effort not to associate my work with theirs in any way. I can`t compete with them price wise because they advertise details for $25. The customer base I try to seek out wouldn`t be looking on Craigslist for a detailer anyway. I`ve had AMAZING luck with Facebook. Its also free unless you do the paid ads, and with a little spamming of your friends and places like the Facebook Market to drive people to your business page, you can say anything you have to say about yourself, show all the before/after pics you want, and communicate in damn near real time with potential clients and regulars...all in one place and it don`t cost a dime. Trust me one this...with a little effort invested on your part, there is big money on Facebook.

Auto Detail & Restoration Concours.John's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrclean81 View Post
    Bookmarked
    Honestly around here the guys on Craigslist are a joke and I make a huge effort not to associate my work with theirs in any way. I can`t compete with them price wise because they advertise details for $25. The customer base I try to seek out wouldn`t be looking on Craigslist for a detailer anyway. I`ve had AMAZING luck with Facebook. Its also free unless you do the paid ads, and with a little spamming of your friends and places like the Facebook Market to drive people to your business page, you can say anything you have to say about yourself, show all the before/after pics you want, and communicate in damn near real time with potential clients and regulars...all in one place and it don`t cost a dime. Trust me one this...with a little effort invested on your part, there is big money on Facebook.
    I can agee here. CL has gotten a bad rap about rip offs. Two people are confirmed dead one extra survived and they dont know the result of the over hundred that responded to it here in Ohio for work.

Where and how you market your services dictates the clients you will get. One on one and solid consistent work wins.
    One day I`ll get to do my own car.
    Concours.John Facebook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information