Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new shirt

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: My new shirt

Quote Originally Posted by tuscarora dave View Post
    That looks nice but where`s the pocket for my Camels? I would have that white shirt stained and dirty in less than one hour. I can not even wear a white shirt to a dinner and movie without ruining it.
    you shouldn`t be smoking while detailing or give the idea to people that you would be smoking in or near their cars ..the white was just an example from cafepress where DC used to have their shirts made .. there is no minimum there or the set up charges like most silk screeners charge
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

"Luck" Residue of design tuscarora dave's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poorboy View Post
    you shouldn`t be smoking while detailing or give the idea to people that you would be smoking in or near their cars
    I know you are right there. I try to adhere to that principle while detailing a customer`s vehicle and take a smoke break over by my car. Hopefully soon I won`t be smoking at all. Thanks for the T-shirt connection.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tuscarora dave View Post
    I know you are right there. I try to adhere to that principle while detailing a customer`s vehicle and take a smoke break over by my car. Hopefully soon I won`t be smoking at all. Thanks for the T-shirt connection.

no problem Dave ..they have all sorts of colors and with no minimum, it gives you a chance to try out a few different designs before you commit to a full run or you may want to get some short and long sleeve shirts ..just more options

Post Thanks / Like

cafepress where DC used to have their shirts made ..
    Just be cautious of cafepress...I don`t believe cafepress actually `screenprint` on their shirts...unless they `now` do. I ordered a few things from them a couple years back and the design washed off in about 4 washings. Looked like they did nothing more than those cheap crappy inkjet iron-ons you can buy at any office store.

As many of you know I design shirt artwork for a living and nothing compares to a fine quality screen printed design on an even finer quality cotton T-shirt. I still wear my TMoore shirts from 3 years ago and they`re holding up still today.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YNOT View Post
    Just be cautious of cafepress...I don`t believe cafepress actually `screenprint` on their shirts...unless they `now` do. I ordered a few things from them a couple years back and the design washed off in about 4 washings. Looked like they did nothing more than those cheap crappy inkjet iron-ons you can buy at any office store.

As many of you know I design shirt artwork for a living and nothing compares to a fine quality screen printed design on an even finer quality cotton T-shirt. I still wear my TMoore shirts from 3 years ago and they`re holding up still today.
    thanks for the info .. I have not ordered from them, but I do remember DC getting items from them a while ago ... i definitely agree with getting quality ..I still have PB T-shirts that are over 7 years old and going strong

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Dave take a look at this
    Dave, If you`re looking into a commercial shirt, I would recommend that you take a long hard look at Steve`s recommendation when it comes to T-Shirts. Whoever he`s used for the past couple of years makes a fine shirt. The shirt is nice and sturdy and the silk screen holds it colors fast.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"Luck" Residue of design tuscarora dave's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    Dave, If you`re looking into a commercial shirt, I would recommend that you take a long hard look at Steve`s recommendation when it comes to T-Shirts. Whoever he`s used for the past couple of years makes a fine shirt. The shirt is nice and sturdy and the silk screen holds it colors fast.
    Thanks GearHead,I do own a few of the PB shirts and they are of a nice quality.

Dewey,Cheatem & Howe ESQ.
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: My new shirt

[QUOTE=tuscarora dave;315676]Thanks for your opinions and suggestions guys. The guy that makes the shirts up for my buddy does a much nicer job and they are silk screened. It will all come together eventually.[/QUOT

Looks good Dave keep up the good work...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information