Post Thanks / Like

Sully`s Detailing: Promotion

Objective: Book a full 8-10 hour detail every single day From May 7th-May 16th to offer you guys the best deal possible!

Requirements of client:

If you have a garage I can work it I will travel to your house. If not the car will be dropped off at my shop and I will call you when it is ready.
    When You sign up a $25 deposit is needed to hold your spot. Deposits will be made through Paypal.

Cost:
    The cost will be a flat rate of $350. If one client want to get 2 vehicles done that it will be $325 a vehicle saving you $50.
    Process involved on each car:
    The car will receive a light interior cleaned and conditioning. The exterior will receive a 2-step polish.
    The car will be washed, clayed, wheel/exhaust cleaned and sealed. If your interior is really dirty and you would like a Full interior detail then the exterior will receive a 1-step polish.
    Since Summers here in South Florida are really hot all cars will be coated with a Paint Sealant for maximum protection

I’ll keep an updated calendar going to let everyone know of the days available. Every day BUT Sundays will be available.

Shawn
    (954) 871-0205

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sully`s Detailing: Promotion

I`m jealous if you can book cars at $350 flat. That is about $130 higher than I would be able to charge around here. If I advertised a flat rate then I would only be hit with people driving Hummers and Excursions who just came down out of the mountains or haven`t been detailed in five years. lol

However, I will say that for $350 I would expect the car to come out looking like new. Pulling punches by saying if the interior needs more than a quick once over will impact how much work you put into the exterior would turn me away. For $350 I would expect your best work on the entire car. Just a suggestion. But you know your market better than I do, so if that works in your area, then again... I`m very jealous. It is too many restrictions for too much money in the economy out here.

Post Thanks / Like

Building my way up to the $350 mark a long way away but building up to it. Hard to get that kind of money in KS. Most people around here care more about the interior than the exterior. Oh and the interiors around here can take you 4 hours alone - lol.

Nice promotion!
    Hudd`s Mobile Auto Detailing
    "At Your Door Auto Care"

Post Thanks / Like

I am not able to break $200 in my area. People just don`t seem to want it to be perfect, they always say "Oh that will be good enough, I don`t need the most expensive one" It`s crazy how the prices we are able to get are so different all over the country
    D-Trick Detailing
    Missed a spot!

Post Thanks / Like

I would expect it to come to me in tip top shape as well but if he missed a little spot int he interior because he was focusing on the exterior I personally wouldn`t be to fussed because after all, he`s human,and can make mistakes.

Good for you though for pushing that out there and booking yourself up.

Best of luck.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m in the 200 to 300 on my cars and SUV`s

I know that what I am doing is far and above what any of the detail shops in the area are charging at similar rates, plus I pickup and deliver when asked
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Thread Information