Post Thanks / Like

Anyone have issues with VistaPrint?

I worked up some cards on the vistaprint design page and ordered them, This was back on 18 Dec. They had a claimed receipt date of 1 Jan. Well today is what the 12th... and No cards. Anyone else have issues with Vista Print?

Any other recommended places?

Serious no BS kinda guy forrest@mothers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone have issues with VistaPrint?

I had issues, but it was of a different sort. They were spam emailing me 10+ times a day.

I repeatedly asked they remove me, but wouldn`t.

I ended up complaining to our state Attorney General, and they finally stopped after the AG opened a formal complaint file (for violating CAN-SPAM) against them.
    forrest

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered some business cards through there for free and didn`t have any issues. However, they do send you a ton of e-mail. Good resource for free stuff though.
    Hudd`s Mobile Auto Detailing
    "At Your Door Auto Care"

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamDetail View Post
    I worked up some cards on the vistaprint design page and ordered them, This was back on 18 Dec. They had a claimed receipt date of 1 Jan. Well today is what the 12th... and No cards. Anyone else have issues with Vista Print?

Have you contacted VistaPrint?
    I don`t know anything about the company, but I do know that the holiday season has more than a few lost orders.

The spam comment was interesting.
    I get a free business card spam e-mail pretty often, but I have never bothered to look at it. I`ll have to check one and see if it is from VistaPrint.

Charles

a.k.a. Troy@DetailCity Troy@Protekt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

www.printplace.com

They are fast, efficient and prices are great.

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve never had a problem with them. We ran a pressure washing business last year, and ordered cards and postcards from them. They did take a little while to arrive. We ordered around 500 business cards on a buy 250 get 250 free deal. Some of the cards came out kinda skimpy and faded, but I didn`t expect them to be perfect quality considering they were free. For the most part there were only 15 or so that were defective, the rest were just fine. The postcards that we made we really enjoyed. They served as coupons and the backside laid out our services in detail, they were very handy and received quite a few compliments. We`re actually in the process of designing some new ones for detailing this year, but i may try out the link troy just posted and compare.

hope all goes well.

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve been using Vista Print for years without ever having a problem. I hardly ever get emails from them either, so there must be a setting somewhere in your profile that controls this. Either that or my SPAM filters are really good. I recommend Vista Print to anybody asking me where to get business cards made. They do great work and I`ve always had a good experience whenever I`ve had to call their customer service for anything.

Formerly TexasTB Tex Star Detail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Vista print is cheap, but you get what you pay for. Their quality wasn`t up to my standards and the cards didn`t stand out. I have been ordering from overnightprints.com for years now. I can usually snag great deals on their, as they send out email coupon codes.
    "In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield."

Post Thanks / Like

How did they not stand out? Did you upload your own design or use one of their templates? For paper cards, they seem to be right up there with every other card in my card folder. If you want cards that stand out as in being printed on metal or poker chips or something, then VistaPrint is clearly not the way to go, but I`m curious what it was about them that you felt was substandard to other paper business cards. You aren`t referring to the 250 free ones they print for you, are you?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesW View Post
    Have you contacted VistaPrint?
    I did contact them on the 8-9th around there. They resent my order at no charge with expedited shipping. But i still have not received either order.

It really isnt a huge deal as i spent around 50$. But still. When i pay for something i expect to get it you know?

I suppose it may have to do with my location. Sometimes shipping anything here can be a pain.

I went to 123prints and ordered the "sample Pack" of their work, it arrived to me in 5 days. So i suppose i will upload my design to them and try again.

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the product (card stock quality, printing quality, order process, delivery time, etc. and etc.) from GreatFX Business Cards. It has been a while, but I paid $69 for 1000 cards. I checked their website before I posted and that is still the going rate. I think printing on both sides is at no extra fee and not that extra printing is not a VistaPrint ad.
    "If you get to thinkin` you`re a person of some influence, try orderin` somebody else`s dog around."
    --Will Rogers

Post Thanks / Like

You can get printing on both sides of VistaPrint cards too. The nice thing about them is that there are 80% off coupon codes all over the internet. In fact, a quick google search produced this page with codes on it. VistaPrint.com Coupons, Save 90% off VistaPrint Coupon codes and 75% off VistaPrint.com Discount codes. VistaPrint free shipping 50% off and Vista print Offers

I just set up a test order with a client`s card project I`m working on to see what it comes out to, and 2000 double sided full color glossy cards comes to $68.95 with free shipping. You can`t beat that with a stick!

a.k.a. Troy@DetailCity Troy@Protekt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jngrbrdman View Post

I just set up a test order with a client`s card project I`m working on to see what it comes out to, and 2000 double sided full color glossy cards comes to $68.95 with free shipping. You can`t beat that with a stick!
    I just got 1000 double sided glossy cards for $35.64 (shipped) from the place I mentioned. Not trying to be a salesman for them but they are nice cards. That was with no coupon.

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered from VP a couple years ago with out any problems. I loaded up on their free offers (not sure if they still offer free stuff) and 500 cards for $20-30.

I have received a couple e-mails from them, but not an amount that I worried about.

Occupant Ilied Industries occupant's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Love them. Have never had an ordering problem. My wife uses them all the time, has a magnet for her truck door she puts on when visiting clients. She got pens, a t-shirt, some calendars, and tons of cards. I will say that compared to contracting a job to a local print shop, they are slow. 2-3 weeks to get an order doesn`t work if you need it now. But for the money, it`s really not a problem to plan ahead and make sure they have 30 days notice before you run out.

Most of all I like the variety and ease of design/ordering.

The last batch of card my wife did were the premiums. They came out spectacular, nice and glossy. I was very impressed, they would definitely get my business at twice the price.

Thread Information