I have to admit, this is a shameless plug for a website creator website. I`m not speaking in no double negatives either. Or something like that.

I have been playing all day on Wix.com with their flash website editor. I have figured out I can use this for my inventory pictures and not have to mess with learning php and MySQL for a database or anything. A photo gallery and some basic descriptions for a couple dozen cars is all I need. And Wix can provide that. I also used some of their little photo editing tools to create myself a new header for all the pages on my site. It`s gorgeous. Took me a little bit of no time to put it together (took me forever to tweak it just right but I`m a big time waster when it comes to new things and love to play around).

Browse The Beater World Inventory

Threw in some sample inventory pics, and it`s up and running. Piece of cake. I`m still a ways away from having the website done but this is a HUGE load off my mind to not have to deal with setting up and maintaining a database. When I need to change pictures and descriptions out, I go to Wix, I change the pics and the descriptions, save it, and all the changes are instantaneous. Awesome!

AND FREE!!!

Did I mention that I am a cheap bastige and free stuff gets me excited?