Thread: Kudos auto-geek

Post Thanks / Like

Kudos auto-geek

A few weeks ago I posted about how I liked the Shamrock 750 towels, well I ordered more of them.
    I ordered a 6 pack and several other items and got a 15% discount plus a buy 1 get 1 free on the gallon of wash and gloss.

When my package arrived I had 2 extra towels and 6 pinnacle foam applicators and a 20$ coupon for my next order.

Now that is good marketing strategy.

The down side is when I ordered it was mild here but it took UPS 10 days to deliver but I did not know they delivered today until 7pm tonight when I checked my e-mail and had a message saying it had been delivered at 10:32 am.
    I went out and found it NOT by the door but off in the corner of the deck and the wash & gloss and Lexol was frozen solid.

I think UPS has really slipped in service from what they were a few years ago Fed-X is now better.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kudos auto-geek

Ups just doesn`t seem to care anymore.

Other than that.............

Nice job AG ! Great customer service !!!
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

I think it all depends on the driver. I know that UPS has some over achievers and company guys working for them that go over and above the call of duty. Same with Fedex, USPS etc. Just like news, you usually only hear about the bad ones.

Thanks for the thread. It`s always great to get positive feedback.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by black bart View Post
    I think UPS has really slipped in service from what they were a few years ago Fed-X is now better.
    My UPS driver is excellent and you can`t beat the pickup service if you`re not near someplace you can drop. UPS takes forever though. Watch the Tracking info and at 5pm on Friday everything comes to a screeching halt. FedEx Ground is about the same price and they move 24/7. No pickup service on Ground though or I`d use it exclusively.

As for Autogeek, it just doesn`t get any better. Others had some slightly better Holiday sales and a few places carry some stuff AG doesn`t. But there`s no way you can beat the customer service.

TL

Post Thanks / Like

UPS service to my little town was good for years but recently the driver retired and they now have a young guy on this route and his approach toward customer service is much different.
    I have found AG to be top shelf sometimes you can find a better price on some items but over all they are very good.

Formerly TexasTB Tex Star Detail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

UPS and FEDEX are on par with each other here. As soon as they ring the doorbell, I answer quickly. They are already in their truck ready to leave. I swear they get half way and throw the boxes the remainder of the way to the door, lol
    "In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield."

Post Thanks / Like

If I remember correctly, I had packed that order...it`s always nice to see someone take the time to show some appreciation for our products and service, so I decided to toss you a few extras!

-Matt
    www.autogeek.net - We Are Car Care!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Autogeek View Post
    If I remember correctly, I had packed that order...it`s always nice to see someone take the time to show some appreciation for our products and service, so I decided to toss you a few extras!

-Matt
    I decided to toss you a few extras!
    I really appreciate the extra towels.

Like I posted after I got my first order of the Shamrock 750 towels they are awesome and I ordered more of them even though I already had a good three hundred or more MF towels.

Post Thanks / Like

When I take my car to the car shows this summer anyone care to guess what towel I will be taking with me.

Post Thanks / Like

I`ll have to check out those towels! Autogeek is great! My last order they included 6 foam pads and a small bottle of Giots Spray Wax.

2015 Nissan Pathfinder, Platinum
    2012 Fiat 500 Sport
    2010 Mazda CX-7 iSport
    2000 Nissan Frontier XE

"Life`ll Kill Ya" - Warren Zevon

Post Thanks / Like

just got my order friday from the free shipping offer. again, service was stellar. ups puts my stuff in the breezway, so no issues.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Thread Information