Post Thanks / Like

This Was Interesting email!

My SIL sent this to me yesterday, appears that her company is going to offer car wash / detailing services in their parking lot.

If you can capture enough biz this could be a good marketing idea.

There was one thing that I caught about this email that didn`t make sense. Lets see if you can catch it!

I changed his web address to BLANK and those are not active links

Dear All,

Not able to have your car washed by the Bike for Breath team this year? Wishing you could have your car washed onsite more often? Problem solved!

A professional weekly onsite car care service will be available starting Friday July 10th for all employees. We`ve chosen to work with (blank), a top rated provider of onsite hand car wash and detailing services. They come highly recommended and offer quality work at very reasonable prices.

As an introductory offer, (blank) is giving all employees 25% off their first wash! Sign up at online shopping duct heather wall at blank.com . Apply the code “25OFFNC” during the checkout process to receive the discount. Schedule in advance and receive an additional 5% in savings.

The process is simple! Drop your car off in the morning when you get to work and pick it up when you`re done for the day. Blank washes your car right where you park it. You keep your keys and pay for all services performed online.

Blank will be servicing our location on the following schedule:

Service begins on 7/10 and will occur every Friday. Wash location is on the right side of the parking lot as you enter from Guadalupe Canyon Pkwy.

Service Offerings

Cottage (exterior wash) $14.95/$16.95*

Villa (exterior wash & vacuum) $24.95/$29.95*

Estate (wash, vacuum and wax) $59.95/$69.95*

Palace Interior (inside detail) $149.95/$169.95*

Palace Exterior (outside detail) $149.95/$169.95*

Palace Complete (complete detail) $269.95/$299.95*

Paintless Dent Repair $99.99** per dent

*Higher price is for large vehicles (Vans, SUVs, etc.) that take longer to hand wash and detail.

** Up to 3” in diameter. Send us pictures of your dent for a free quote.

You can schedule your hand wash now at online shopping duct heather wall at (blank).com to take advantage of this great introductory offer and learn more about their services.
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Official Wax Waster atkinsonair's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Was Interesting email!

Is it about you keep your keys,how do they get in your car? or all services performed online.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by atkinsonair View Post
    Is it about you keep your keys,how do they get in your car? or all services performed online.
    That was it for me...you keep the keys but they clean the inside of the car

I got the part about booking online for the appointment...that`s a great idea so they can see how many cars they are going to clean...
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

it better be a waterless wash or the cars next to them will be pretty pissed and most employee parking spaces are pretty small too you also have to hope that the person knows how to park in the middle of a space
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like

To most people who don`t maintain their vehicles or know any better this might seem like an excellent deal.

I personally think that Most companies like this don`t know what they are doing. This is why it is necessary to make sure your documents (Like this email) need to be precise as to what the services they will be rendering as well as grammatically correct. Otherwise people end up getting screwed.
    There is only one boss.THE CUSTOMER! And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down,simply by spending his money somewhere else!

Official Wax Waster atkinsonair's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That is a very popular service in town here, lots of washers and waxers in on that game.

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like

There was a local forum guy that attempted this but found he often showed up only to have a single wash or two for the day. If you could get a steady stream of regulars it sounds like a great deal for customer and service provider alike.

I think his package pricing names are quite clever. Adding PDR as an option I would thinks is a great added service, if he is good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Poorboy View Post
    it better be a waterless wash or the cars next to them will be pretty pissed and most employee parking spaces are pretty small too you also have to hope that the person knows how to park in the middle of a space
    Quote Originally Posted by Beemerboy View Post
    ... Wash location is on the right side of the parking lot ....
    Reads to me that you will be in a part of the parking lot designated just for that purpose. Fleet guys was cars parked side-by-side on lots all the time. Probably not a problem at all, if you know what you`re doing.

Morgan
    Post Thanks / Like

I do this in a few multi level corporate garages in the city, most have a less populated area to move a car to and some have a dedicated spot. Personally, I retain the keys if I`m doing any interior work, and unless the customer objects even when doing only wash/clay/wax.

Fleet washers aren`t getting down on a knee to scrub a wheel well, or swinging open a door to vacuum under a seat. Even with ONR and my mini Ridgid vac I don`t like the cramped feeling of cleaning a car parked directly next to another- but it is possible.

Thread Information