During this off season I having been reflecting over this past detail season. Thinking about some of the things that I`ve done to market myself and my business. Although I detail on the weekend most on the time, I am ready to go to the next level full time detailing. This is something I dream/think about day in & day out. There is definitely a strong market here in Tulsa OK for detailing. The task at hand is how to get T-Mac`s Auto Detailing more into the public eye.

I have read a great deal about market strategies on this form. Many of which I have applied, and had good success i.e. craigslist, flyer`s, B.C., so on and so forth.
I also understand that word of mouth in this line of business is the #1 way to obtain new clientele. Having said all that... do any of you guy`s pro. or armature have any accounts with doctors, mortgage, law offices or any other type of business such as these. I`ve thought about trying to get in the door of establishment such as this, but I`m not really shore how to do it. IF you guy`s have any knowledge, wisdom, words of encouragement...lol it would be very appreciated.

Thanks
T-Mac (Tony)