a.k.a. Troy@DetailCity Troy@Protekt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Follow-Up E-mails

Hey guys, working on a new follow-up e-mail thanking customers for their business and asking for feedback and reviews a day or two after we do the service. Looking for template ideas.

Anybody have any they use or like that they have received?

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Follow-Up E-mails

You might find something on the net on this Troy. Just like the Dr`s office sending to their patients and asking on how was their visit and asking them on any feedback on the visit.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!
    Thanks Troy@Protekt thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Old Pirate View Post
    You might find something on the net on this Troy. Just like the Dr`s office sending to their patients and asking on how was their visit and asking them on any feedback on the visit.
    Yeah I`m looking but I thought I might see what ideas you guys have.

Post Thanks / Like

Give your customers a chance to opt-out of these things too. I get tired of deleting customer surveys out of my inbox. My doctor is the worst.
    Likes texasgibby, Troy@Protekt liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Give your customers a chance to opt-out of these things too. I get tired of deleting customer surveys out of my inbox. My doctor is the worst.
    I think Troy`s idea is very good. It`s a chance to learn about your customers expectations. That said, rimcarty2000 is right, having an Opt Out feature also shows your customers you respect their wishes.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes Troy@Protekt liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Troy

Will you be manually sending them follow up emails or building a template and using auto email marketing?
    i.e. AWeber or Infusionsoft? Also depending on who you have your web hosting with they have similar auto email marketing add ons and templates. Wix and wordpress for example. Many of those services also have email subscription management which allows you to set workflows on when to send emails and allows your customers to unsubscribe if they wish to. I believe by law you have to give customers the ability to unsubscribe. Check out the CAN-SPAM act on the FTC site here:

https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/busi...guide-business
    Likes Troy@Protekt, rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaydiantDetail View Post
    Hey Troy

Will you be manually sending them follow up emails or building a template and using auto email marketing?
    i.e. AWeber or Infusionsoft? Also depending on who you have your web hosting with they have similar auto email marketing add ons and templates. Wix and wordpress for example. Many of those services also have email subscription management which allows you to set workflows on when to send emails and allows your customers to unsubscribe if they wish to. I believe by law you have to give customers the ability to unsubscribe. Check out the CAN-SPAM act on the FTC site here:

https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/busi...guide-business
    I just started using a company called House Call Pro. Handles scheduling, invoicing, e-mail reminders and follow-ups, customer data base and integrates with quickbooks and google calendar. Their e-mail software has the automation but no templates. You have to make your own e-mails but you can tag customers so only the ones tagged for that e-mail will get it. For example I can have reminder campaigns for 3 month or 6 month or whatever the customer wants. I`ve been calling as reminders and that sucks.

Happy New Year guys!
    >>>> Follow PROTEKT on Facebook
    Likes RaydiantDetail liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

How has the service worked out? Are you receiving repeat customers based on your emails? Any percentages yet? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    How has the service worked out? Are you receiving repeat customers based on your emails? Any percentages yet? Thanks.
    I`m just getting set-up with it. I`m looking forward to the automated reminders. I had a way of keeping track of reminders on Google calendar but it required some work on my part to maintain and then I had to manually e-mail or call the customer.
    >>>> Follow PROTEKT on Facebook
    Thanks rlmccarty2000 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have just started this strategy but my main goal with follow up emails is to get reviews, so I send a mail chimp template saying hope you enjoyed your service, reviews help us build our business we would love for you to review us on google or whatever. If your a small business that built that personal connection during the detailing service most people will happily leave a review.
    Polishd Detailing
    Adelaide Australia
    https://polishd.com.au

Thread Information