Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Rate my website please...

I created my website few weeks ago and I need some your feedback and what you think the price?

My website at www.platinumautodetailing.co

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rate my website please...

The website is clean and fairly simple. That`s good.

IMHO The pricing is too large and bold.
    I feel it`s too much "in your face" and should be much smaller.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    The website is clean and fairly simple. That`s good.

IMHO The pricing is too large and bold.
    I feel it`s too much "in your face" and should be much smaller.
    Yeah I am agreed with you. I tried change font size and un-bold but not work. I will contact the support for coding.

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Website layout looks pretty good.

I would maybe get some help with the grammatical side of things on the website... I would assume English is your second language (no offense intended). There`s some things that don`t quite read right.

Another thing I would consider is changing the "About Us" to be more about what you do NOW opposed to what you intend to do and why you`re starting the business. You make it obvious that you are just starting which may turn away some potential clients. That section should re-assure customers of your passion and motivation for quality work.
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JVD View Post
    Website layout looks pretty good.

I would maybe get some help with the grammatical side of things on the website... I would assume English is your second language (no offense intended). There`s some things that don`t quite read right.

Another thing I would consider is changing the "About Us" to be more about what you do NOW opposed to what you intend to do and why you`re starting the business. You make it obvious that you are just starting which may turn away some potential clients. That section should re-assure customers of your passion and motivation for quality work.
    Hi JVD,
    Thank you for feedback and you are correct that my English not first language.

I will change the "About Us"

Thank again...
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

agree with the other posts.

Website is very clean and professional looking (mobile, not at home now)

im not sure how the currency compares to the USD, but your prices are extremely high IMO. again, not sure how the money compares dollar for dollar so maybe it`s normal for that side of the rock.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneB View Post
    agree with the other posts.

Website is very clean and professional looking (mobile, not at home now)

im not sure how the currency compares to the USD, but your prices are extremely high IMO. again, not sure how the money compares dollar for dollar so maybe it`s normal for that side of the rock.
    The currency $1.00 USD to $1.30 CDN. Which high price? Our region average $20-$25 per hour.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin_pad View Post
    The currency $1.00 USD to $1.30 CDN. Which high price? Our region average $20-$25 per hour.
    your highest priced package starting at $349, then you go on to say minimum 4-6 hours. People will see that and assume you`re charging $58/hr. Judging by what you list that you are doing, it`s not providing a good value at all IMO.

Sorry i I know you want this to be about your website. I`m sure you did your research on pricing in your area. If you can get people today that, more power to you. For $350 I`d expect at least a quick AIO polish job
    shanesautodetail.com
    facebook.com/shanesautodetail
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneB View Post
    your highest priced package starting at $349, then you go on to say minimum 4-6 hours. People will see that and assume you`re charging $58/hr. Judging by what you list that you are doing, it`s not providing a good value at all IMO.

Sorry i I know you want this to be about your website. I`m sure you did your research on pricing in your area. If you can get people today that, more power to you. For $350 I`d expect at least a quick AIO polish job
    I did research my area and they are high price than me. I will check about AIO polish and what is IMO?

Toronto area average charge $400-$500.

Post Thanks / Like

Rate my website please...

I forgot add one thing. Here government will take about 25%tax on salary/ sale.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey ShaneB,
    Which you using AIO product? KLASSE AIO?

Post Thanks / Like

On that note I`m moving to Toronto lol. Prices seem high to me but if that`s what the market is like than your prices are spot on. I`d even say don`t undersell yourself if you`re doing the same or better work than the other shops. I charged $350 for a Ford Expedition last year inside me out with a quick AIO polish. So to see that you get that for a car is crazy to me lol.

IMO = In My Opinion

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Alvin_pad -

Your website is a good start..

Grammatically it really needs help in places.. Educated people with money - (the older ones - the ones with discretionary money) are going to be put off..

About Us - Says too much about your dreams and very little about YOU - Who are you ?? Do you have a nice Pic of yourself to put there ?
    It is better to list things and not get to wordy about them... Again, the Clientele you are wanting dont want to read a lot of fluffy stuff - just facts, written concisely will be better here..

Your pricing - for all the higher/highest pricing packages, you list all this washing and correction work and NOTHING including the INTERIOR... Are you not including the Interior?

Your Gallery - Only 2 vehicles ?? And 1 is that beater BMW ? You need to get rid of that beat down car, and get better cars photographed under really good lights or out in full sun... I looked at that ( I hate the all black wheel look, sorry) Audi Allroad, and it does nothing for me...

Some Interior pics ( at least a couple) tastefully done with very good lighting will help too..

You have a great start ! Thanks for all the hard work you did that got you this far !
    Dan F

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stokdgs View Post
    Alvin_pad -

Your website is a good start..

Grammatically it really needs help in places.. Educated people with money - (the older ones - the ones with discretionary money) are going to be put off..

About Us - Says too much about your dreams and very little about YOU - Who are you ?? Do you have a nice Pic of yourself to put there ?
    It is better to list things and not get to wordy about them... Again, the Clientele you are wanting dont want to read a lot of fluffy stuff - just facts, written concisely will be better here..

Your pricing - for all the higher/highest pricing packages, you list all this washing and correction work and NOTHING including the INTERIOR... Are you not including the Interior?

Your Gallery - Only 2 vehicles ?? And 1 is that beater BMW ? You need to get rid of that beat down car, and get better cars photographed under really good lights or out in full sun... I looked at that ( I hate the all black wheel look, sorry) Audi Allroad, and it does nothing for me...

Some Interior pics ( at least a couple) tastefully done with very good lighting will help too..

You have a great start ! Thanks for all the hard work you did that got you this far !
    Dan F
    Hello Dan,
    Thank you for a feedback and I will update on the About US and add picture of me.

About black wheel because here law must wear winter tires from Nov to March 15 that`s why most rims are in storage.

I will add interior on SILVER EXTERIOR PAINT PROTECTION SERVICE and PLATINUM EXTERIOR PAINT PROTECTION SERVICE. I forgot add interior...

Which you see need Grammatically need to fix? I will ask my sister to help.

Thank you for help.

Post Thanks / Like

One minor suggestion....you mention all the vehicles specifically in your pricing...except trucks...even though you mention how much bed cleaning is.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information