Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grade my flyer/menu

Quote Originally Posted by FIDOAG14 View Post
    Don,

Personally I like the white on the call to action and the slightly gray contact info, subtle. I`d leave it as long as it prints ok.

Do you have anything on the back of the business card?

What font are you using?

-G
    thanks for input.

blank on the back. I`ll leave it blank for writing notes on and other things on.

I think it was just standard arial font. I may go back and see if they have a better one

Post Thanks / Like

Just my 2 cents,

I always try to use a font that is a little different. If you like the sans-serifs like arial you could look at calibri, lucida sans, tahoma, or trebuchet.
    You want to stand out without being too out there ya know?

Could you put lines on the back for the notes? I`ve seen business cards in the past that did that and always thought it was cool. The company I work for is an engineering firm and they have a ruler on the back of the card.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes donbeezy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FIDOAG14 View Post
    Just my 2 cents,

I always try to use a font that is a little different. If you like the sans-serifs like arial you could look at calibri, lucida sans, tahoma, or trebuchet.
    You want to stand out without being too out there ya know?

Could you put lines on the back for the notes? I`ve seen business cards in the past that did that and always thought it was cool. The company I work for is an engineering firm and they have a ruler on the back of the card.
    ill definitely play with the font. not sure about the ruler on the back, ill see if i can come up with something creative

Post Thanks / Like

My ONLY suggestion:
    Add the phrase "fully insured". It give your prospective clients the assurance that they are protected and have nothing to worry about and that your are, indeed, a legitimate business.

If you do not have business insurance, you undertaking a huge financial risk on your part in this suit-happy society. Doesn`t mean nothing will ever happen and you may have the utmost confidence in your abilities that prevent mishaps or mistakes, but ask anyone who has done detailing for a business long enough that accidents and the unfortunate unforeseen "things" do happen. It can be as simple as having your hand slip while wiping down an interior and breaking off a knob or signal/ wiper stalk or having a shop vac put a dent in a door or rear exterior panel. When you work on the general public`s vehicles and not your friends or family anymore for financial gain, you expose yourself to this risk. One disgruntled customer can ruin what you thought was a budding business. It`s also another reason that professional detailers` prices are higher than fly-by-night garage "businesses". This is an additional (and necessary)cost-of-business expense that needs to be added/factored into your price per service.

I am not trying to bust your enthusiasm or due-diligence in doing detailing as a profession to make money. Your "R5" marketing scheme is ingenious, quite honestly, as is the logo, flyer layout and pricing, and business card. I just hope that you take this suggestion for insurance as just that: a suggestion to avoid an unwanted financial blow to your budding detailing business.
    GB detailer
    Likes donbeezy liked this post
    Thanks donbeezy thanked for this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information