Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

best marketing for $200???

I have a auto detailing company. im having trouble getting customers. not sure if its my website or fb page. should I start over? I have an ad word ad, fb ad and cl ads. I`m looking to get real customers and not just fake likes. I don`t care about likes at all. they don`t pay the bills. I need real customers. if this isn`t the right section of forum, please advised on where to go. here are my 2 pages

https://www.facebook.com/detailingpa

detailingnjpa auto detailing - Auto detailing in the Easton, Pa area

ad_11.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Re: best marketing for $200???

I`ll Private Message you an awesome thing tomorrow. Won`t directly grab customers but will make your business look so much better for almost free.

Post Thanks / Like

I would work on your website and give it a real domain. That should burn up $100 a year.

Then link up free business listing sites like facebook, yelp, yp and especially Google my business, to your website. Then make a daily posts on your Facebook and Google plus page.

Then lookup on site seo strategies.

95% of our business is through Google, by people looking up detailing and other related keyword phrases for our area. I`m not an Seo expert at all by any means, but I do enough to be at the top for all related detailing searches in our area. It keeps food on the table and pays the rent at least.
    Likes RaysWay liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

rightaway: I tried to send you a private message but it said you either weren`t accepting them or weren`t allowed to accept them. try to change that and I will resend it.

Post Thanks / Like

How long have you been at it? It looks by your Facebook page that it hasn`t been very long. It`s going to take time to get your website generating traffic. I`d definitely start with getting a proper domain name. I use wix as well and it`s only like $5/mo for the domain. It will make your customers feel more like they are dealing with a professional rather than a weekend warrior. I launched my website last year and when I first started I was lucky to get 5 hits/day. Many days had one or none. A year later my website is getting 50+ hits/day and I`m noticing more calls coming from my website. It just takes time and consistent effort to get yourself out there. Like gogreen stated, get to know a little more about SEO. You want to be as close to the top of any searches. Nobody notices the sites at the bottom of their search.

as for Facebook, your Facebook posts don`t really do anything for you. Make posts that actually get people engaged. Don`t just update a cover photo here and there. Get the people engaged, liking posts, commenting, sharing etc. if your posts are generally ignored, Facebook won`t put them anywhere near the top of people`s news feeds. Show off some great work, advertise a giveaway or a discount for liking and sharing. Anything that will get people`s attention.

Everything isnt any as simple as just build it and they will come. You have to be proactive in driving the traffic to your website and page. Don`t say you don`t care about page likes, every one of those likes is a potential customer. The more you have the better your chances of converting one into a customer.

keep at it and just consistently put effort into it and things will pickup
    shanesautodetail.com
    facebook.com/shanesautodetail
    Likes MooreImpressive, Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have been doing it part time for a few years. I have a full time job so I`m just looking for a few cars a week

Post Thanks / Like

A good pair of tennis shoes and a bottle of mouthwash
    Dislikes MooreImpressive disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

What do you dislike about my comment MooreImpressive?

I will now have a hard time sleeping tonite

Post Thanks / Like

I am getting very sleepy now. Will look for your response tomorrow MooreImpressive

#nitenite

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve tried all the advertising options you have, and am still early in establishing my business.

My best results have all come from establishing a Facebook page, gaining likes and offering FREE giveaway to attract attention.

I spent 50-100 dollars on Google ad words and got one customer from it. I`ve spent 50 on Facebook ads, but didn`t see much local customers from that.

By posting 1 giveaway every month or so, I`ve gotten 15-25 cars a month. This is due to attention on Facebook, posting pictures and similar things, and word of mouth.

Don`t discredit likes on your Facebook page. Each like is a person who will see your future posts. They liked the page for a reason, they are just waiting for a post that will convince them to take action.
    Likes ShaneB, showshine59 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Regardless of what strategies that you employ, Facebook ads, PPC, etc. make sure that you are targeting the right person, have a compelling message and reach prospects in places where they hang out, consistently. In terms of social media, sharing content that builds a relationship with your prospects would be ideal. As for your website, I would double check the links to your Facebook page as they are broken. Also, the placement of your phone number on the top of each page within your website would be a good idea. Most people spend a few seconds on a website, if they have to search multiple pages so find out how to get in touch with you many will leave your website and go to a competitor.

Post Thanks / Like

Mleroy. What kind of give away are you offering?

Sent from my SPH-L600 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by showshine59 View Post
    Mleroy. What kind of give away are you offering?

Sent from my SPH-L600 using Tapatalk
    I was posting a free interior or exterior detail, occasionally a free full detail. The requirements to enter were liking/sharing the post/page and the giveaways would happen when we reached 100, 200, 300 likes etc. Worked well for me to get my name out there and start working.
    Likes showshine59, Mikek9965, Migue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Google ad words

Facebook
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneB View Post
    I`d definitely start with getting a proper domain name. I use wix as well and it`s only like $5/mo for the domain. It will make your customers feel more like they are dealing with a professional rather than a weekend warrior. I launched my website last year and when I first started I was lucky to get 5 hits/day. Many days had one or none. A year later my website is getting 50+ hits/day and I`m noticing more calls coming from my website. It just takes time and consistent effort to get yourself out there. Like gogreen stated, get to know a little more about SEO. You want to be as close to the top of any searches. Nobody notices the sites at the bottom of their search.
    I am by no means a marketing expert, SEO pro, or even a professional detailer so I will refrain from my opinions on marketing tactics this time around.

I`m actually about to call it a night but wanted to comment on ShaneB`s post for the time being...

I do agree with your comments but wanted to say that $5 a month for a domain is a little on the steep side. A typical .com should normally cost about $10-$15 per year. Check around and you could save a good bit.
    “Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.” - Plato

Now, if you will excuse me, I must go pray for wisdom from the Meguiar`s gods.
    Likes showshine59, Stokdgs liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information