What marketing do you suggest for a part time start up business? So far I have craigslist, FB, a web page and Google ad word. I haven`t gotten one email or phone call from it yet. I know that everybody is going to say word of mouth but first I have to get my name out there. Do you think I should just do a few cars cheap and hope that brings in more people? I think my time is worth the money so I don`t want to go cheap but I need to do something. First thanks for the add. I`m doing this part time as some extra income. If I could do 5-10 a month that would be great. I`m looking for a good advice from the pros. I do paint correction, engine and interior. The other hacks around here just throw shine on everything and never actually clean the car. I take my time. 4-6 hours or more per car. I have a college degree but not a word smith. I`m looking for a good way to phrase it on craigslist and FB so it looks professional and people know that my work is good. I`m looking to do everyday peoples cars. anything from tuner car, to soccer moms to business men to use car lots. I`m looking for free marketing. I`m going to make a craigslist ad. I`m trying to spice it up. Does anybody know which sites that are free would help make a template that stands out. What does everybody think I should put in the add to make it stand above everybody else. I`m not looking for the bottom feeders customers but people that take pride in their cars. Are there any examples of good craigslist ads? I also doing a FB promo but that doesn`t seem to be helping either. I read through all the post here and most people on here, this is there career. I would love to get there one day but cant take the risk now. I know that word of mouth is the best but I have only been doing family and friends and nothing out side the circle. how can I expend? i know that I could improve on my detail skill. i could always grow but i don`t see any schools in the PA/NJ area. I wish there was class for the business side to help me draw in more business. Thanks for all your help....