Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Target customers

Joyride you should really look into the Kendall area there are a lot of big money people driving high priced cars. From about Dade land to Sunset the norm`s are Mercedes, BMW, and Lexis, etc, ect. Both Dade land mall and Sunset mall are completely riddled with high dollar vehicles. Most of them being driven by middle aged Hispanic women (god I love them) driven what there hobbies bough them.
    "Life is not measured by the breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breathes away" :punk:

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Target customers

When trying to solicite business from upper middle class folks. What do your flyers say? Do you promote protection or what? Please let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Target customers

I use two different 4x6 glossy marketing cards right now. I mail them to specific street addresses, place them on dirty cars, and hand out extras to existing customers for referrals.

One has a pic of a high end MB on the front. I use this card in the old money neighborhoods in my area ($2mill to $20mill home values). In that card I emphasize the conveniences of hiring a mobile detailer. Since rich folks are usually very busy and not particularly price motivated, outlining your prices won`t make them choose you over the local stationary carwash. Showing them how your service saves them time over going to a stationary carwash is the hot button.

The other card I use highlights the environmental benefits of choosing a waterless detailing service. I use this card in a planned community of 4k residents built upon environmental conservation ideals. The people who live here live in homes that are valued from $500k through $3mill. These people have homes built with solar panels, low pressure water faucets, water reclamation for lawn watering...etc. They believe in conserving natures resources. So I hit their hot button with that card and have had great success.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information