Swanicyouth:
Since you have posted a picture of the "before" extinguisher, would you post a picture of the "after restoration" and the product(s) and methodology to achieve the results you obtained??
Inquiring minds want to know...

Wonder what fire-and-rescue departments use on their "vintage" brass fittings?? Most of the fittings on new equipment is chromed nickel plated or polished stainless steel.

Accumulator:
My MAAS supply came from a rummage sale where I obtained 2 tubes for $6.00 about 10 years ago. I am on my last squeeze from the one tube remaining, sad to say. I did a lot of chromed-plastic trim, like grills or interior pieces with it. This supplemented my tube of SimiChrome I bought at the local Harley-Davison dealer. I like MAAS a little better, but I think on well-chromed metal, Simichrome cleans better.

And going "slightly" off topic, since I mentioned fire truck equipment, for those of you who have aluminum tread plate (sometimes referred to as diamond plate), like tool boxes in the back of utility pick-up trucks, use White Diamond Metal Polish that I think Advanced Auto Parts carries for about $15.00 for a 12 oz bottle to keep them looking good. I am pretty sure this polish was developed for fire trucks that have acres of this aluminum tread-plate on them. Polishing/buffing aluminum is a dirty job and faded/etched/oxidized aluminum is near-impossible to remove that white, chalky corrosion (aluminum oxide??). Boxes that are subject to winter de-icing salt corrosion are the worst.