Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered some HD UNO during the black friday/thanksgiving sale and just yesterday I was able to test it out. The car I used it on was 2005 VW Passat, and this particular clear is hard as nails. I wasn`t really going for correction, more so just to clean up the paint, add gloss and clarity. The car belongs to a family member so I just went over it quick, that means bigger sections and fast moving arm.

For application, I didn`t prime my pad, just put a couple dots on the pad and went to work. For this I used my PC7424 on Speed 6 with a white Buff and Shine pad. I worked it in for 4 section passes and one last one with no pressure. Its hard to say because the colour of the vehicle was a lighter gray metallic, but I think it finished out great. As far as swirls, maybe 25% were removed if that, but I was not expecting to take down any swirls really. For comparison, on this exact paint with my 7424 on speed 6 with a yellow cutting pad and M105, I only got about 60-70% correction making 2 passes. So for one quick step, I was happy with the results.

Now my thoughts after using HD UNO... I LOVE it! This is the first compound/polish that I`ve ever used where I didnt experince any dusting. There was literally not a speck of dust on the car, I didn`t have to do any clean up! It has a long working time, and wipe off is easy as well. I can`t wait to use this again for heavy cutting. Another thing is that it if I used less or more product it didn`t affect the performance of it or how it acted, it is not very finicky at all. I will buying this product again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, the cleanup after UNO makes it great. I`d rather spend longer polishing than spend hours going after M105 dust that gets everywhere.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan;
    I`d rather spend longer polishing than spend hours going after M105 dust that gets everywhere.

+1 on that!
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    If it takes you longer to correct with UNO v4, it is the operator`s fault, not the product`s.

Thread Information