Post Thanks / Like
    I`m making an order and am trying to decide if should buy Megs 105 and Menzerna SIP or if I should just purchase M105? I already have 106ff, should I still purchase SIP?

Post Thanks / Like
    M105 is a heavy compound. SIP is a medium Polish. 106ff is a fine polish.

They all have a place.

M105 is a last resort, work up to it, don`t begin with it, IMO.

Post Thanks / Like
    You already have a thread in the product discussion forum about this why start a new one here?
    Club Flex Member

Newport Auto Perfection owner and operator.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can understand folks starting fresh threads like this. It keeps things fresh if you are looking for a quick answer to a limited question or observation. However, you lose alot of quality answer material from the community that has already posted in the recent and similar thread.
    Good driving and good listening!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleBuckett
    I can understand folks starting fresh threads like this. It keeps things fresh if you are looking for a quick answer to a limited question or observation. However, you lose alot of quality answer material from the community that has already posted in the recent and similar thread.

I agree with above.

i`ve noticed alot of folks don`t use the search too much. How do I know this? By seeing new threads started whereas if they just did a search they probably would have their answers. Not really saying that this applies to this thread but just tired of seeing so many new threads about old topics.

C`mon, just try using the search feature. Not directed at the OP just in general.

And yes, SIP after 105 then 106ff.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the search all the time. But the problem is with all the damn usage of abbreviations like "IP" instead of Intensive Polish and "ONR" instead of Optimum No Rinse. Searching for things isn`t easy. Because not all people posting these threads with questions that have been asked an answered know what the hell to search for. They`ll type in "Intensive Polish" and get 1 page of results, type in "Menzerna IP" and you`ll get 50 pages, and when thread titles aren`t all that descriptive, such as "OH CHECK THIS OUT!" or "Just tried this today..." I`m not going to waste my time reading through 5 pages of that just to see if MAYBE it has the answer I`m looking for. I wish some of the older members here could understand that. It doesn`t take a long time to post up a quick answer for someone who doesn`t feel like taking an hour to find one. For the most part though, people are pretty helpful, and lately I`ve been asking a lot of questions in other threads, and for those of you who have been graciously answering my noobish questions... don`t think I`m not remembering your names. It IS appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Chris223 on this. Also, if people never asked the same question twice there would harldy be any posts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jw
    I agree with Chris223 on this. Also, if people never asked the same question twice there would harldy be any posts.

yea but the same person?

Thread Information