Hi All,

First of all, I am a car enthusiast that like to have my car clean and shiny (don`t we all )

I am newbie when it comes to machine polishing. I used to polish and wax by hand before I found autopia.org forum. And boy did I missing out.

But I`ve been doing a little of reading now and then, in which got me started getting into this DA polishing machine.

So last year I purchased the porter Cable 7424 with DAS kit.I have Sonus SFX1, SFX2, and SFX3 and DAS polishing pad (Orange, Green & Blue).

And I also purchased the DAS Swirlbuster pad.

Yesterday I just washed, clayed (Sonus grey clay), and then I use SFX1-DAS Swirlbuster pad combo using Porter cable 7424 at setting#5. I polished the area out until it clears out, then wipe it out using MF.

Then I sealed with Klasse AIO applied by hand and MF (Zymol MF).

At the time I didn`t check my work using any lighting, as it feels so smooth, and I am happy with the "wet look" effect it has on my car.

However under certain sunlight and light I can still see some sratches.

1.) What do I need to do with SFX1, or is it sufficient to remove these sratches. Or do I need to try Merzerna Intensive Polish (I was reading some of the thread here in the forum http://autopia.org/forum/click-brag/...t=white+lotus).

2. ) to the expert out there what is the different between Menzerna Intensive Polish and Menzerna Intensive Polish II.

3.) if you have to rate the following from the most aggresive to the least aggresive what is the order: Menzerna PO106FF, Menzerna PowerGloss, Menzerna Intensive Polish, Menzerna Intensive Polish II.

My car is 2002, and it always garaged.

I attached some of the pic so that you can see, the "wet look" I achieved and also some sctraches that is visible under bright light (sunlight / light)

I look forward for advise.

TIA.

J