Post Thanks / Like
    I did do a My ? is has anyone used Resolve or Bissell not sure if Bissell foam cleaner will work , I have already tried a foam cleaner and it made it better but did not go away. I ask about Resolve because my buddy used it on his very light carpet last week after people were dropping all kinds of food all over his very clean light colored carpet( Dont you just love Super Bowl parties)That stuff worked great but it has an awful smell.
    Fmr Nascar,Arca & USAC driver

96 Mitsu GST
    02 Vette Z06
    03 S2000

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve had pretty good luck with Resolve spot remover. One of my favorite carpet cleaners is the Prestone brand foamy stuff. That is awesome.

I bought a product from a door to door salesperson once called Advanage. It works on everything! I`ve even taken stuff like lipstick out of the carpet with that. They have a website but I can`t remember what it was. probably www.advanage.com but I`m not sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by C240 [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>I did do a [/b]</blockquote>LOL!!

I have had good luck with Resolve, red bottle, on house carpeting.

Post Thanks / Like
    C240,

If nothing else works on that stain then go to janitor supply type of store and ask for some professional spot removers. Ramsey`s has a good all purpose spotter and I`m sure there are many other brands. IMHO they work better that the stuff you can buy in supermarkets.

Post Thanks / Like
    There`s an aerosol called "Spot Shot" that is for spot removal. I have used it with remarkable results. It`s usually available at Lowe`s or Home Depot. Blue can with an orange top.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bissel is good, but you need to work it ....the Tips and Trick section has a post on interior care and has some suggestions

it was poosted by Jngrbrdman and written by StyleTeg

jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Chris-

Stop by your local dry cleaner, bring a spray bottle with you. Tell them you need to remove a stubborn stain from your car`s carpet (otherwise, they`d want you to just bring in the offending garment). Ask them for a small amount of stain removing fluid.

The stuff they use is supposed to be diluted, so ask them if they`re giving you concentrate, or if they`re giving you diluted solution. If it`s not diluted, add some water, then spray onto the vacuumed carpet area (you want to vacuum first - you don`t want to wet and bury any particles further into the carpet).

Spray the solution on the area, and blot with a paper/cotton towel. Once you`re done, repeat the process. Then, using a small bucket of water, dampen (and wring) a clean towel, and wipe down the area, rinsing out the towel occasionally. Then let the car air dry, with the windows open preferably (this is strong stuff).

Dry cleaners have to tackle really nasty stains day in and out - so they`re the best equipped to get your carpet clean. If you`re really lucky, they`ll just walk outside the store and do this for you, for a nominal fee.

Post Thanks / Like
    Xenit can solve a lot of tough problems.

Post Thanks / Like

Holograms on glass?

The other day my wife and I were driving down the road when she asked me what something was on the rear window of a truck. When I looked I was floored!! They were buffer holograms! Can this be corrected? If so, how?
    Joshua 1:9- Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be affraid, nor dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Post Thanks / Like
    It can be corrected. There are a few products that you can use to polish glass. Lake Country has a system that you can use, and so does Dimondyte. Yoy need a special pad and polish with a hard enough abbrasive to cut through the glass.
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBumper View Post
    The other day my wife and I were driving down the road when she asked me what something was on the rear window of a truck. When I looked I was floored!! They were buffer holograms! Can this be corrected? If so, how?
    Are you sure it was buffer holograms? The reason I ask is that sometimes if you use a wax or sealant on the glass, it can give you that appearance. DG Nuglass will be your best friend to get rid of the marks and use their Rain Repel to keep the glass clean and water free.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by richy View Post
    Are you sure it was buffer holograms? The reason I ask is that sometimes if you use a wax or sealant on the glass, it can give you that appearance. DG Nuglass will be your best friend to get rid of the marks and use their Rain Repel to keep the glass clean and water free.
    Richy, is Rain Repel better than AquaPel? BTW Nu Glass is the bomb.

Post Thanks / Like

Windows

Be carefull with the front windshield. You can mess up the glass.

Thread Information