Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was great to talk to you this afternoon Ray, Let me know how it turn`s out. I also got the clay bar in your order going out to you. Have a great weekend!
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool *;O]*/Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom mazda5 View Post
    It was great to talk to you this afternoon Ray, Let me know how it turn`s out. I also got the clay bar in your order going out to you. Have a great weekend!
    Hello Angelo/
    It was a pleasure also/.I appreciate your Help and Tips.I`ll LYK how it turns out.
    Thank You for getting that Clay Bar in the order too.
    Hope You and Yours have a *Great WeekEnd* also,Angelo/ancing Dot:
    Best Regards/
    Raymond
    *It`s Nice To Be Important* But It`s *More Important To Be Nice*[Quote from a Very Dear Friend & Ex~Boss:*Mr.Joseph Minieri*] R.I.P.Always/
    May God Bless & Keep *Our Troops Safe/ 24~7*/:angel:

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for just getting back to you Raymond. I`ve been busier then a one tooth man in a corn cob eating contest :Snowman:

The aggresive clay is the one I would reach for on a job like this. As far as saying its for profesional use...Well, I consider you a profesional :soldier:

The term "profesional use" is thrown around way to much, why just yesterday I heard a guy on the news that goes around picking up dog poo out of peoples yards for a fee. He was stating that you should really have a profesional preform this task as dog poo carries deseaes

As stated earlier, I would try the least aggresive clay first just to see how it preforms. I wouldn`t worry to much though if you have to reach for the strong stuff. It will marr the paint more, but nothing 105/SIP can`t cure :sarge

Good Luck and keep us posted on your results :Car smiley:

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up *lol*/=o]*

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Sorry for just getting back to you Raymond. I`ve been busier then a one tooth man in a corn cob eating contest :Snowman:

The aggresive clay is the one I would reach for on a job like this. As far as saying its for profesional use...Well, I consider you a profesional :soldier:

The term "profesional use" is thrown around way to much, why just yesterday I heard a guy on the news that goes around picking up dog poo out of peoples yards for a fee. He was stating that you should really have a profesional preform this task as dog poo carries deseaes

As stated earlier, I would try the least aggresive clay first just to see how it preforms. I wouldn`t worry to much though if you have to reach for the strong stuff. It will marr the paint more, but nothing 105/SIP can`t cure :sarge

Good Luck and keep us posted on your results :Car smiley:
    *******************^^^^ROFLMAO^^^^**************** *
    Morning Flash/
    Never heard that Expression before/:thumbup:...I understand about not enough time to respond..I appreciate your response just the same.
    I spoke w/Angelo yesterday,on the phone,and he also gave me some great tips about my overspray and the Red Clay Bar.
    I`ll definately go easy w/it,to keep any marring to a minimum/. I`ll let people know how I did w/it.
    Thanx again,Flash/Angelo for taking your Time & Efforts to help and advise.*I always appreciate the help I get here/:thumbup:*
    **Have a Nice WeekEnd All**
    Best Regards/
    Raymond
    *It`s Nice To Be Important* But It`s *More Important To Be Nice*[Quote from a Very Dear Friend & Ex~Boss:*Mr.Joseph Minieri*] R.I.P.Always/
    May God Bless & Keep *Our Troops Safe/ 24~7*/:angel:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information