Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Allergic to One Product ZL1Mark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Brown View Post
    What?!

How can this be... have you no soul?

YOU ARE BANNED!!!
    .................................................. ................ :

I have not yet tried the GG machine. It is getting great reviews.
    I am just happy that you have asked a LOAD of questions, contemplated the advice, and are acting upon it.
    Seems to me that you are new to the detailing scene, but MAN has it gotten into your blood... and it is coursing through your VEINS! :notworthy:

I still can`t believe you don`t like the G110v2... :doh: ... you dastardly SPEED DEMON.
    : : : :

I almost spit out my water reading this! Funny stuff, Kevin.

It`s not that I don`t like the G110v2, I just like the GG better. :cornut:

I know I only asked a FEW questions. However, your answers have really helped! :notworthy: As for detailing being part of me, that`s an understatement, it IS me!!! :devil:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Well, who financed his SEMA appearence?

Also, Kevin is a retailer for Meguiars and product tester. So to me, that qualifies as being employed by

I didn`t make my response about Kevin to flame on him, but he made some "VERY BOLD" statements.Sorry if we are not allowed to call question someones opinion on this forum. I smell another bann in my future

Bobcat, you I trust. To give an honest/non biased opinion,as your name is on the line. Say if I purchase a product which you reccomend(which I have) and it turns out to be a turd, then my respesct for your opinion would be lost. So if you say this new machine will put "Giant,Porter Cable" out of the market, then I guess I better break out the visa. again. :smile:

Man, that pic looks like it had to of left a mark. Is that you, cause the word "FAILURE" and my name go together like oil and water...It don`t happen

So....Hows everybodys Sunday Morning going so far

Finally recieved my G110 V2 and used it yesterday, very smooth even when using 4` inch pads, as for the power it has what it needs and I have recently tried the Griots machine and it is very nice for power(still not as powerful as my festool though) but not as smooth as the V2, so all the machines have their strong points.

I had not tried the previous G110, and the reviews before were that it was plastic city, where my new G110 has a bubberized coating and feels very solid and well built, plus I like the extra long electrical cord. I have a new PCXP as well but at the top speed it does vibrate quite a bit but this is not a an issue for me.

Allergic to One Product ZL1Mark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve tried both and I don`t think the G110v2 is anywhere near as powerful as the Griot`s Garage ROP. I`d really like to try the Festool! :biggrin:

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, So you guys talked me into it. With all the deals on PAC and free shipping I bought the G110v2. This is my first DA Polisher so I hope you guys are right about the performance and quality. It was a very tough decision between the lower priced units. I did not feel like shelling out the $$$ for the Flex. For major issues I will use the old standby,the rotary. I hope to get to the next level of paint perfection by using the G110v2 and the LCC pads.

Post Thanks / Like

All good pionts.... but I can`t help to think there is just a little... Bias here ... what do think?....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread Information